My new vid

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have great technique! I wish I could still suck my cock, but my back is not as flexible anymore...:frown1: I would have left out the pissing part, but otherwise a very nice vid!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to do this all the time...sometimes professionally and so I realize how difficult it is and what a turn on it is. I would enjoy seeing you go farther down on yourself some other time...you suck in a sexy way on your cock head..found myself thinking it was my cock you were sucking on and really got into it with you. The piss was hot..piss sequence too long unless you were going to drink some of it as well as dunk your cock. When you make your next one..try to cum and show it either squirting in your mouth or all over your face. You are very sexy in this and I admire the entire sequence! Donkeyboy

Reactions: Allan S.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey hungselfsucker you inspired me and i find i'm more flexible than i thought. Will do some strtch exercises and then let you see the results. Thanks.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, check out my first vid - uploaded to:
XTube Login Page

please leave comments and tell me what u think!

thats nasty. at first i thought it was just pissing in a cup video. I was gonna say ok cool, try doing that while driving, but then it had a twist with suckin yourself, and was gonna say cool too until u dipped it back in the cup and have that urine tasting fetish. Disgusting.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
thats nasty. at first i thought it was just pissing in a cup video. I was gonna say ok cool, try doing that while driving, but then it had a twist with suckin yourself, and was gonna say cool too until u dipped it back in the cup and have that urine tasting fetish. Disgusting.

Hahaha.