My new web site Very thick straight guy

davegoodie: HI - just re-registered with this forum after losing track of it. If anyone's interested in my very thick cock (girls in particular :) I have put 7 pics on a web page on:
http://www.geocities.com/dave_goodie

If you like it, please sign the guest book, email me, or even vote for me at rate a rod.

Enjoy!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nice tool.
I'm always intrigued by guys, like me,
who are thicker down at the base, which you seemed to be

BIGBOYDAVE: Well looks Impresive but your pics are hard to judge by. Why not show a full body pic?
The objects you have chosen seem particularly placed to show size, but can be misleading as to your true size.

Also if looking for to meet people then you should place this same add in Personels Board

gigantikok: did you ever use an enlargement pump? just curious. It looks kinda like a "pumped" cock

davegoodie: No never used a pump - I am frightened to use one when I hear of the problems people have with 'doughnuts'. As for what Big Boy Dave said, I started putting my cock next to a floppy disk or whatever then I finally went for it and just put it nbext to a ruler. I find it odd that ruler shots are so rare.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=davegoodie link=board=meetgreet;num=1048523472;start=0#4 date=03/25/03 at 02:31:54]As for what Big Boy Dave said, I started putting my cock next to a floppy disk or whatever then I finally went for it and just put it nbext to a ruler. I find it odd that ruler shots are so rare.
[/quote]
I stil say The objects you have chosen seem particularly placed to show size, but can be misleading as to your true size
also add the darkness of your pictures doesn't help either .
everything here just to me doesn,t add up or look right I'm not denying your size it just doesn't somehow to me I say again looks questionable.
Am I the only one here who has checked out the pics and have been left wondering?

davegoodie: [quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=meetgreet;num=1048523472;start=0#5 date=03/25/03 at 05:50:20]
Am I the only one here who has checked out the pics and have been left wondering?[/quote]
No you're not. Several people have said to me a) it's fake, b) it's not your penis, or c) It's altered with photoshop. Someone even said that I held a dildo where my cock should be! Nevertheless it is real, and it is all me :) The kick I get is when people like MY cock, not someone else's or a faked picture.