My new web site

Hi all,

This isn't spam as a member described on another part of this site commented. I'm just a normal LPSG member who's just made his own web site for the enjoyment of the members here and others who find it. Spam free ;)
Let me know what you think.

Welcome

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Iif this is you in these pics then I hope these girls knew that you would be posting these pictures on the internet.

Btw...are these images supposed to be you...cos somehow your penis turns from black to white depending on the picture....

If you read the welcome page lady you will read "some of my personal photos and fav images from the web". For your info my images are me ALONE so don't get on your high horse just ask me in private before you post your comment trying to make me look stupid. Maybe they change from black to white because I'm a white bloke, you would of noticed that if you read my profile bit. LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:

nutcouple

Experimental Member
Media
love the pics !.especially the black and white pic on the home page.the woman sucking the massive balls !! is there a vid to go with the pic, love to see that. keep up the good work !!

It's funny Nia88 I do love big cock but I'm not gay.