My Newest Comparison Pic

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just really enjoy hearing any and all comments on how mine looks.
Well it looks like it is half the size that i will assume a 8 inch dildo,as on the size of yours is on the smaller end of the spectrum.. I think it is a breathe of fresh air..If you had a little more then an inch you would be so called by the experts average in size. I do like a large penis because my first sexual expieriment was with a large cock.At the time i though that was the size of a erect penis, well i should have said i knew right away because he was bigger then me and i have a big cock...I said a breathe of fresh air because on this site you just have large and larger. On this site most consider a little less then 8 inches to be on the small side unless you have a hefty girth.My question to you is why the 8 inch dildo, skinny in size at that ? You cock is fine

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks--I ve always htought mine looked nice--just way to small. I really dont mind showing off at all..actually enjoy the comparisoans and comments. That black dong is one I bought my wife for Chrstmas--the lengh is nice but yeah the girth is only 6". Her eyes sure did light up when she opend up though...althoughi think she was putting on a show when she said--thats going to be too big fo rme..