My next door neighboor

pablo1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also saw this guy sitting in the audience during a Ellen show that was uncut and hung, I think. Anybody got any pics of him. discuss.
aye...that was me! after the show helen and portia started cracking on me, i had to decline - im not an object you know!, besides i have this neighbour who's been spying on me.....i think i might go and ask if i can borrow a cup of sugar for these cupcakes im baking for the poor blind orphans.

pablo1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your neighbor came over to borrow a cup of sugar. I filled the cup with cocaine instead and haven't seen him since. :wink:
i borrowed a cup of sugar from your hot neighbour, he was just out of the shower and answered the door naked! thats how proud he is...

anyway he didnt have sugar only some kind of sugar substitute that was too powdery for my cupcakes so i made a nice icing with it instead! i think the poor blind children loved them though linsey lohan was there and started snatching these cupcakes off the kids like they were the best cupcakes in the world...oh well.

being diabetic i didnt have any :confused:

im going to take the sugar back that i borrowed - wouldnt your neighbour to run out of the sweet stuff

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went over to see the neighbor, talked a while, he smelled of cum!
And he stood there shaking and quaking the whole time!
His wet spot seemed to get larger too!
But I swear he said he was just leaving! What a dilemna is he cumming or going???

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When your neighbor and I went to camp together we used to get up in the middle of the night to go out in the woods and jerk off together. I haven't seen him in years, but he sent me this pic last summer so I'll pass it on to you. What's funny is he always did have this thing for wicker. Must have been the camp thing. Anyway, enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited: