My night with Nick8

Media
It was a breezy Autumn day and the leaves were beginning to fall from the trees. The brownish color on their palette made me yearn for some cuddleness. So I searched out for the next available whore and came across a guy who goes by the name of Nick 8. We looked at each other and knew instantly we had an attraction with each other. Electricity was in the air. Nick 8 made the first move and offered me to go to his apartment. I accepted and went over there. His apartment had strange gadgets hanging on the walls and spears that made me glad I wasn't the bottom in this pairing! Finally we get to the action and *CENSORED* and I strangely found that a turn on. I think he knew this all along. I told you it was love at first sight!
We ended our little disciplinary session and cuddled till the light on the candle wax that we used went out.

The end.

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It was a breezy Autumn day and the leaves were beginning to fall from the trees. The brownish color on their palette made me yearn for some cuddleness. So I searched out for the next available whore and came across a guy who goes by the name of Nick 8. We looked at each other and knew instantly we had an attraction with each other. Electricity was in the air. Nick 8 made the first move and offered me to go to his apartment. I accepted and went over there. His apartment had strange gadgets hanging on the walls and spears that made me glad I wasn't the bottom in this pairing! Finally we get to the action and nick 8 poops all over me and I strangely find that a turn on. I think he knew this all along. I told you it was love at first sight!
We ended our little disciplinary session and cuddled till the light on the candle wax that we used went out.

The end.

*vomits as politely as possible in the corner of the room, in hopes to not interupt the waxing*
:smile:

wait till u meet me ;)

I doubt that's going to happen. Four meet and greets later and you still haven't come to a single one. Don't get me wrong, I hope you do, but I'm not going to hold my breath.