My Nightmare Move From NJ to GA

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like a nightmare in and of itself! Yikes!
hahaha Actually my folks are cool and don't proslytize so it's not like I am living with holy rollers.

Do you ever feel you are a prisoner of your stuff? You have no idea how much I either threw out or gave away. It's a wonder my picture isn't posted under the definition of pack rat in the dictionary. Like it has its own life and demands. That's how I always feel when I move. Where did all this shit come from? Packing always starts off with the best of intentions but ends up being a frantic fiasco and I end up having one big pile for the Salvation Army. Good thing they come to pick up. Amen!

Sorry to hear your move didn't go well NJQT. When it rains it pours but it always is exciting starting a new life in a new place. Hope you make your new place a home. Positive energy your way!
Thanks Earl! Once I calmed down and did a few breathing exercises I realized that I am not in control of this situation. I did the best that I could, and now I just have to wait. This is of course difficult because I hate not being in control. :tongue:

where in georgia are you?
Temple, which is a quaint little town in Carroll County, near Villa Rica.