My nipple piercing experience for everyone who has sent me an E-mail.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I have gotten a few E-mail’s from other member’s asking me about getting my nipple’s pierced. So I started this thread to tell my story so I don’t have to keep sending the same message out.
I had been wanting my nipple’s pierced for over 2 month’s before I had to ball’s to just do it. So because my sister is out of town I took her friend with me, who is also a friend of mine. We arrived at the shop and I ask Dustin (the guy who dose piercing’s) about them. I ask how long they take to heal and what gage I should get and how to take care of them. He told me they take anywhere from 6 week’s to 6 month’s depending on the person and how well you kept them. He ask to see my nipple’s and said a normal “standard” size of 14 gauge would be fine on me. He told me to wash them with Dial soap 3-4 time’s a day and to turn them the first couple of week’s to help keep them loose and clean. After he answered all my question’s and I was ready he took me back to the room. He dotted each nipple on both side’s and ask me to check and make sure they looked okay to me, I looked and they were fine with me so I ask my friend and she said they looked good to. So after that I sat back down and he opened everything in front of me to show it was all new and sterile. This made me think “Wow, I’m really doing it!”. He clamped my right nipple in the forceps and got it all lined up and ready to go, He told me to take a deep breath in and on the exhale he would do the piercing. So I took a deep breath in closed my eye’s and on the exhale I felt just the slightest bit of pressure.:smile: I opened my eyes and looked down to see the ring was already in and he was putting the ball on. I thought “Wow! That didn’t hurt at all!:cool: I can’t believe people pass out because of that!”.:eek: He then ask me to turn so he could get my left nipple better, So I did and after he had it all ready in the forceps he again told me to take a deep breath and on the exhale he would pierce it. So feeling great I didn’t even think about it hurting. As I exhaled I felt the sharpest pain I have ever felt in my life!:eek: It didn’t last any longer then maybe 30 seconds and the part that hurt the worst was when he was putting the ball on! I love my new nipple piercing’s and would definitely encourage anyone who wants them done to go for it!:smile: I think the joy of them will over ride the pain you feel for a few second’s.:wink: I am sorry this is such a long post and I bet a lot of people don’t even read it, but this is for everyone who wants to know and has ask me about mine. So there you all go.
Bird

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes sir I remember those feelings. The second one hurts more because of an adrenaline rush your body sends. Good job, hope you post pictures some time.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had them done on Friday January 2 around 2pm. LOL. They itch slightly but nothing major just your normal piercing itching. And my rings hardly show through my shirts, all you can really see is the balls on the hoops and thats if the wind blows and forces my shirt to my chest but I have flat nipples any ways so it just looks like I have nipples now. My nipples have gotten a tad bigger and do stick out more now though so thats good!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well here are 2, Sorry they are not very good but it is the best I could do tonight. And yeah I know I'm fat and alot of you think it's gross and prolly think its worse that I'm fat & have my nipples pierced. But I'm comfortable with my body so thats all that matters.

Attachments