My non-cock liking boyfriend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by montana101, Aug 1, 2011.

1. montana101

montana101 New Member

So Ive been having sex with this guy for about 10 months and its good and also bad at the same time. I really love him and alll that jazz but I want our sex to be better. He isnt that much odder than I, only by like 9 months. I highly doubt in between 19 and 20 your sex drives about dies. He is a smaller guy (allover) it doesnt bother me that he is a shorter man. (He is like 5'5 and Im 5'11.) However I alway am into guy around 6feet and up.
    Regardless his physical make-up (Amazing ass btw), he doest seem like he has a sex drive. Or he may just be too submissive for me or something. He rearly takes the first step to engage in sex. We joke around that I start rapping him then he gives in. He LOVE how I make him feel.
    I just really wish he would but some effort into making me feel good too; instead of me getting off by getting his cum.
    He dosent like sucking cock. I have an almost 8incher and 5.5 around cock so his mouth is small or something. He has bottomed a few times but It was extreamly unpleasent for me most of the time cause I could FUCK him. It was great but I really want to FUCK him. He also wont touch my cock while we have sex. I sometimes grab his hand and but it on my cock and have to tell him not to grip so tightly. Which are things I think he should know after 10 months of sex with me.
    So what should I do, bring this to his attention and tell him that im becoming unhappy with our sex life or just become unhappy and have my
    AMAZING sex dreams.

PS. I also miss getting fucked. Like really getting fucked his cock is between 3 and 5 inches and it just doesnt get it. When I do bottom it can be awesome but its not the same with like a 6.5 or above.

Advice Please

2. montana101

montana101 New Member

He also hates when I say that Im BI when it come up with my friends or something he become angry.

3. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    If you guys are 19-20yo, it sounds like you have way more sexual experience than your BF has. Are you his first serious BF? And if he knows you're bi and your dick is so much bigger and you're that much taller, it's probably natural that he's insecure and submissive. You should look at this through his eyes rather than at how often he initiates sex. He probably needs lots of reassurances, and if he's worth it, you'd do that for him. A really nice caring guy at your age that isn't out looking for cock only is very hard to find, although I'm older now, from my memories, most guys in their early 20s just want lots of sex, not a BF. Maybe your BF really just wants a BF.

4. montana101

montana101 New Member

Maybe, I want to see us together but things get so cloudy when I think about it long term.

Draft saved Draft deleted