My nude videos

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen about 30 percent of the last one...it looked good from the few moments I got. But sakes alive, I'm on 2 MBps Cable and still having the buffer crawl into my computer. Damn you Yahooooooo!

Aside from that, someone get that woman another big dick....she's having too much fun with the current one. Welcome to LPSG.

Antin

Just Browsing
Media
Marcia with a body like that it would be a shame for you not to be an exhibitionist!!!
Fantastic! I only got to see the one pic tho and no video was available...but very impressive. I would love to see more...perhaps we can do some pic trades. If you are interested here is my email antinchina@yahoo.com .

Fabulous!
-Antin

Marcia: Thanks for the comments! I will be in DC this weekend. If any of you "big" guys out there want to put your throbbing hardness in my waiting mouth, and spew your juices down my throat,...e-mail me at bg91111@aol.com

BTW: The vids and pics are now available on my yahoo profile.

Marcia

michaelwith11: Well.....the videos have come and gone, it seems. Did you take them down for a reason?

Michael

Mr Wild: That is one dynamite blue bikini, babe! But I still don't see pics or a video. Please check that? I'd really like to stroke myself for awhile and savor you.

Mugen: Agreed...after seeing the pic, I wouldn't mind perusing the videos either...

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Marcia@Aug 3 2004, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the comments! I will be in DC this weekend. If any of you "big" guys out there want to put your throbbing hardness in my waiting mouth, and spew your juices down my throat,...e-mail me at bg91111@aol.com

BTW: The vids and pics are now available on my yahoo profile.

Marcia
I'm sorry but: Fuck!

Pics and video aren't working, a shame :(

feared

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
would somebody PLEASE host these movies somewhere else other than yahoo? 99 bytes per second SUCKS!