Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened to me during the winter break and I figured I should share the story as it’s been replaying in my mind ever since. I’ll use code names and won’t share specific details to remain anonymous. I figured I’d extend it to separate parts as it would be a lot as one post.

Pt. 1
I’ve known Carlos for 6 years. We’d met in college, liked each other enough to become roommates, then separated as we graduated 2 years ago. He’s 25, like me, and he recently got engaged to some girl he met at his job. While I’m happy for his engagement, I’ve always had major feelings for him and it’s hurt knowing my chances were on the floor at ever getting with him.

Carlos is attractive in a goofy way - the kind of guy you may have overlooked for his more conventionally attractive friend, but then you realize he’s the whole package once you get to know him. He’s got a rugged physique, and is a real handy man. He plays sports with his friends for fun and he’s a real drinker, so he’s somewhat developed a slight dad bod over the years. He’s Mexican too, and I’ve always had a preference towards darker skinned guys. He’s also on the taller side, measuring maybe 5’11” to my 5’7”.

Anyway, Carlos invited me over for a holiday weekend and, as his fiance had other plans that night, he took me out to a popular venue he’d heard about. We had a few rounds of beers and caught up on the latest in our lives. Eventually I needed to take a piss, and I kinda excused myself and hoped he would stay put. Being gay, I’ve always somehow felt awkward sharing a bathroom with straight friends. And, to my dismay, Carlos chimed in and decided to join me.
As I opened the bathroom door I was dumbfounded at the layout. Right in front of the entrance laid a central two-sided trough with traditional metal urinals hanging low to the ground. The troughs were topped with a wooden rack to place your drink that was shared by both sides. There was then a significant gap between the rack and the bottom of a central wall that divided the two spaces and began at around the average person’s eye level.
Suddenly, Carlos reached for his phone and initiated a phone call with Ben, one of his high school buddies. A wave of relief came over me as Carlos chose the right side of the trough and I was able to walk to the opposite side with no hesitation.

As I unzipped my pants and took out my dick, I suddenly stared in disbelief as I realized that from my angle I could see through the wall’s gap and had a direct view of my friend’s cock. As I heard Carlos continue chatting on his phone, unable to see beyond his lips as the top wall covered the rest of his face, I got a free reign view of what was a fat, easily 6-inch uncut brown cock sitting on two hefty hairy balls that were held tightly in front of his jeans. I felt my body tense up and my mind spinning as I then saw a yellow jet of piss come out of his big head that was covered by a thick foreskin. I stared at the same messy happy trail I’d seen rest on his belly in the past, now laying on top of an arousing untrimmed bush.

While we’d live together and even gone to the locker rooms in the past, Carlos has always been very conservative with his body and I’d only seen him shirtless in his shorts at the most. Even when I’d talk to him about my gay sexual encounters, he’d refrain from expressing his sexual urges and noted he was waiting for the right girl. There’d been many moments I’d thought of him naked, but I’d never imagine him with a soda can for a cock.

I tried to look away as it felt wrong and then panicked when I saw noticed my half-hard dick beginning to leak precum. I instantly moved it down and closed my mind enough to piss, then panicked at the thought of Carlos possibly seeing my erection and dick in the same way I saw his. I made a quick mental analysis and figured that as a) he was on his phone continuing to talk to his friend and b) he was slightly taller than me so he’d likely be staring into the wall, that he was not getting the same view as I was and may be completely oblivious at the interaction.

I took another glance and was mesmerized at the solid never ending stream of piss and I nearly lost it when he rose his left hand to interactively explain something to his friend over the phone and let go of his dick. With the thick foreskin left unretracted, splatters of piss would jump to different directions, including spots on his jeans. While still soft, I even noticed he “jolted” his dick at one point and kinda flexed it while a central vein perked up. My dick began to throb so much it hurt as my hand covered it up downwards.
Eventually his stream slowed down, as did my own, and I finally saw him peel his foreskin back as he shook the last drips of piss. His dick’s dark pink’s head was then revealed, and he then proceeded to shake his cock which bounced on all sides as if made by rubber.

I found myself drooling and I noticed a glossy layer of precum that had developed on my dick. I had now become fully hard, and my hand holding it down was the only thing stopping me from fully exposing myself. I tucked in my dick on my underwear seam as I tried to hide my raging erection and join Carlos at the sinks. I nervously gazed and read his face for some type of indication or awkwardness of what had just happened, and he was completely invested in his conversation on the phone about whatever some other friend had gotten into. As I washed my hands my mind began to slip as the image of Carlos’ fat cock almost felt imprinted on my eyes when Carlos interrupted me and casually asked if I was leaving with him. I snapped out of it, agreed and followed him out to the bar.

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pt. 2

It was 11 PM now and Carlos and I continued drinking at the bar. The night was young, or so he preached in a slurred fashion and he mentioned that his fiance would likely stay out with her friends at the clubs until they closed like she always did. My mind found it hard to stay focused as Carlos maintained the conversation. Every now and then I would glance at his crotch and wonder whether he had always worn the slight lump on his jeans and how I had overlooked it all these years. The urge to pee eventually came back, and while I may have dreaded it before, I had anticipated and hoped Carlos would volunteer to join me again just so I could see his dick again.

I made a comment that I was heading to the bathroom, and Carlos followed suit without saying a word this time. My legs were shaking and my heart was racing. I had been with many guys in the past, but this was my straight best friend, my crush, and my desire for him had left a wet spot in my underwear. Lost in thought, I got in the bathroom and mindlessly took same side and position of the trough I had been in. To my shock, Carlos took my side this time and stood just 3 inches to my right at almost shoulder to shoulder distance.

Having been in this situation with other straight friends and coworkers in the past, I unzipped my jeans and maintained my head looking forward like my life depended on it. The last thing I wanted was to be caught taking a peek with the potential of ruining my friendship with Carlos. As I felt for my dick the familiar grime of my precum touched my fingers. My cheeks heated up and I tried my best to casually run my index finger over the head of my dick and keep it from getting hard.

I then heard a sigh come from Carlos and his stream of piss hitting the trough’s wall, which made me realize I was still just standing like an idiot unable to take a piss. I noticed a tall guy, his face hidden like Carlos’ had been, stand opposite to me and whip out his cut, mid-sized dick. The bar at this point had gotten pretty busy, and the sound of the central door opening and closing as guys pissed on the opposite side was not making me any more comfortable.

That’s when Carlos spoke up and said “I thought you needed to take a piss”. I turned to see his drunken face with a slight smirk while he then slowly lowered his gaze down to my exposed dick. I felt flustered beyond belief and to my horror I was sporting a semi.

“What’s got you worked up?” Carlos said followed by a slight chuckle as his piss stream began to subside and he started shaking his meaty, dangling cock. Now seen from a side view, his dick looked just as juicy and plump as I remembered and his unretracted head spurted drops of yellow piss dangerously close to my leg. He then folded back his thick foreskin and I got a full view of his head again, which I saw now in more detail and noticed the sharp curve it made towards his body. His balls were not held back by his jeans like last time, and I noticed how they hung low and almost made his dick look even longer.

In my drunken self, I had not said a word back and when I finally looked up at Carlos I realized he had seen me starstruck by his cock. “Shit” I thought, and I turned back and finally let my bladder loose enough to release my pee.

Mid-piss and after what felt like an eternity of silence, I heard Carlos zip up then felt his hand on my shoulder. His large hands, despite being callused and rough from all his demanding activities, had a soft and firm grip on me that made me feel important. Carlos’ face was serious and unreadable, though his brown, doe eyes showed some level of vulnerability I hadn’t seen in him before.

“Let’s head back to my place” Carlos noted as he walked towards the sink and left the bathroom.

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pt. 3

Our drive to Carlos’ place was quiet and devoid of any music or conversation. There was a pit in my stomach as I felt I fucked up and many scenarios played in my head, including one of Carlos asking me to get my things and cut my trip short. We arrived at his place, a small house in the outskirts of town and I eased as he indicated for me to wait on the passenger’s seat and opened the car door for me. I hardly thought anything of it in the past, but these interactions were all too common as Carlos has always been a natural gentleman.

I sat on his couch and fumbled with my fingers as Carlos looked busy on his phone. “Sydney’s staying over at her friend’s. Must have been a wild night” Carlos stated with a slight smile growing on his face. He got up and reached for two beers from his fridge and handed me one. While he sat on the couch adjacent to mine, we were both on the corner and were close enough to brush knees. “Listen, there’s something I have to tell you,” Carlos broke the silence. Carlos looked like he was searching for the right words to say and a lump on my throat formed as I felt myself almost choke on my own saliva.

“A few weeks ago.. I was playing soccer with some buddies. It was a hot day and I was sweating balls, so I used the shower stalls at the complex.” Carlos paused and his knee found a permanent place touching mine. “I got out the shower in a towel and figured everyone had left by then so I dropped it.. And well then I heard this buddy of mine whistle.” Carlos took a sip of his beer.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’m not too comfortable exhibiting my body, and well.. I turned around and I felt some tension between this guy and me. He like, stared at my crotch and made a comment saying I was packing.” Carlos kept his lost gaze on the floor and refused to look at me back.

“He took off his clothes and said he was packing too. I felt embarrassed to shit cause I’ve never checked out another guy and I.. well I got a semi.” Carlos looked distraught and a bead of sweat dripped from the side of his face. “The guy noticed and he invited me to his place down the street. I responded that I’m straight and engaged, and he apologized numerous times. Thing is we only talk during soccer practice and I can’t blame him that he didn’t know. But.. I’ve been thinking about why the fuck I got hard.”

“You’re the only guy I can trust to talk about this, and I don’t know.. Since you’re gay, I.. I’m just confused. I’m getting married and planning for it’s been a shitshow and I don’t want to make a permanent commitment without knowing what I am or what I like,” Carlos rambled, his breathing loud and I could see him beginning to spiral.

I got up from my seat and sat next to him, giving him a tight hug. Carlos wasn’t crying but I could tell he needed a shoulder to lean on. I rubbed his back as I attempted to leave some space for him to continue talking then. His back was lean and firm and I noticed there was a hole on his shirt, to which I focused on and gave slight twirls onto his skin with my finger.

To my complete shock, Carlos turned around and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet with a hint of beer. One of his hands touched and caressed the back of my head as the kiss got more intense, and I was bewildered by how dominant and strong his tongue was against mine. Without letting go, Carlos pushed me to the back of the couch and got on top of me. He got me in a tight embrace and the full weight of his body was driving me wild. This man was passionate in his crafts, and this was no exception. Just as I was beginning to feel breathless, Carlos disengaged his lips from mine and looked at me with the same vulnerable gaze from back in the bathroom.

“Is this okay?” He sheepishly asked, to which I nodded in my flustered state. Carlos took off his shirt with ease and revealed a much more toned torso than I remembered. He did not have abs but instead had a defined abdomen with hair beginning on his happy trail. His nan tits sat just right and his brown nipples were perked up and looked so suckable. What pushed me over the edge was noticing the tip of Carlos’ hard dick pointing out towards his stomach from his loose jeans.

Carlos began unbuttoning my shirt and I felt a heat rush from my cheeks to the head of my dick. He stared at my exposed torso with an insatiable thirst. I’ve never been as fit as he was, but I like my body and many guys have found me attractive. This stare however showed a deeper longing, and I was almost afraid of how good I knew he could make me feel.

Carlos dropped to my torso and began kissing every inch of skin he found. The kissing lead to licking, and when he found my left nipple he began sucking it. Carlos grinder onto me, and the rough fabric of my pants shifting against my dick was driving me insane. Still sucking my nipple, Carlos hooked his index finger into my mouth and I happily sucked it like I would his dick. I moaned with an extreme satisfaction, and before long my dick pulsed and I began cumming inside my jeans. Carlos noticed the small pool of cum that managed to drip to my bellybutton, and his mouth immediately reached for it and licked it clean. Carlos turned to me and in a low, raspy voice noted “You’re very sensitive aren’t you?” He gave a chuckle as he unzipped my jeans and revealed my leaking cock as he pulled down the waistband of my underwear with his index finger. “Do you want to continue on my bed?”

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pt. 4 & Final Part

Noticeably drunker than me, Carlos led the way to his bedroom was we passed by the guest room I was staying at. I had only been inside the master bedroom before once when he was first showing me his new place, and the top of the dressers and nightstands looked messy with what were mostly his fiancé’s makeup. Guilt crept up on my mind as I pictured his fiancé somewhere out without a worry in her mind, but I figured Carlos and I were too deep in to turn back.

Carlos threw me onto the bed and removed every item of clothing off of me without any hesitation. I felt vulnerable laying there nude while he kept his jeans on, and my erection couldn’t help but return as Carlos seemed to study my body. His face was inscrutable, and a lingering fear of the man, my best friend, who was standing before me. I gasped as he pulled me in close to him and positioned my legs on his torso. He began kissing my feet hanging off his shoulders, then licked my legs down as he bit the meaty part of my inner thighs. My dick throbbed as he got close to it, but he chose to go past it and reach for my lips instead. He was hungry, hungry for something only someone who had resented anything sexual in the past would have been. I tasted some blood from my bottom lip as he carelessly made out with me and I somehow found it more erotic.

“I’m going to fuck you” Carlos whispered in my ear almost breathlessly as he lowered his jeans down and I heard his hard cock slap his belly. Carlos’ rough index finger went inside my hole, followed by other as with only his spit he dug deep into my prostate. I squirmed and felt a single tear drop shed off my right eye, not from pain but from pleasure. With one violent tug outward, I got a clear view of the monster cock he was about to penetrate me raw and I gasped as if someone punched me in the stomach as it rammed inside my ass. His cock had been oozing with precum and it helped it enough to glide into my anal cavity without too much pain. Still, the sheer width of his dick felt completely unsettling, at least until Carlos embraced me with his muscular and hairy arms and stared right into my eyes as he fucked me.

This moment felt magical, too good to be true. I’d long accepted the man of my dreams was as straight as they come and yet there was a permanent space reserved in my heart for him. Between moans, I mindlessly told him I loved him, and before I even got the chance to regret my words he said he loved me back. He held onto me tight, his lips onto mine and his cock thrusting onto my prostate at full force. I almost screamed after the final tap of my prostate, and in sync we both came and shot jets of cum at the same time. The warm feeling of his cum in my ass left my dick drained in ecstasy. Carlos kept his cock in my ass as he dropped his heavy, sweaty body onto mine. Whether from the alcohol in my system or the life changing sex Carlos had just given me, I just about blacked out.

I woke up on the guest bed with light beaming from the window. I looked around and noticed I was shirtless with a pair of Carlos’ shorts on and no underwear. I heard Carlos’ fiancé’s voice in the kitchen and a shot of panic swept through my body. I threw on a shirt from my bag and ran into both Carlos and his fiancé casually chatting about some friend. His fiance looked at me with a smirk on her face, and said I must have had a good night. Carlos matched her smile, looking very sure of himself as he responded for me and said we both had a great night. He followed by noting we played some game on his xbox and I had fallen asleep on the couch. I blushed remembering what had really happened, and at the thought of Carlos picking me up, dressing me in his shorts and putting me to sleep. Before I officially left his place, Carlos was sincere in that he meant everything he did last night, and while he did not address the “I love you” moment, I interpreted he meant that as well. He understood I had to get going, but we have made arrangements to discuss what happened at my place when he visits this month.

LSS2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pt. 4 & Final Part

Noticeably drunker than me, Carlos led the way to his bedroom was we passed by the guest room I was staying at. I had only been inside the master bedroom before once when he was first showing me his new place, and the top of the dressers and nightstands looked messy with what were mostly his fiancé’s makeup. Guilt crept up on my mind as I pictured his fiancé somewhere out without a worry in her mind, but I figured Carlos and I were too deep in to turn back.

Carlos threw me onto the bed and removed every item of clothing off of me without any hesitation. I felt vulnerable laying there nude while he kept his jeans on, and my erection couldn’t help but return as Carlos seemed to study my body. His face was inscrutable, and a lingering fear of the man, my best friend, who was standing before me. I gasped as he pulled me in close to him and positioned my legs on his torso. He began kissing my feet hanging off his shoulders, then licked my legs down as he bit the meaty part of my inner thighs. My dick throbbed as he got close to it, but he chose to go past it and reach for my lips instead. He was hungry, hungry for something only someone who had resented anything sexual in the past would have been. I tasted some blood from my bottom lip as he carelessly made out with me and I somehow found it more erotic.

“I’m going to fuck you” Carlos whispered in my ear almost breathlessly as he lowered his jeans down and I heard his hard cock slap his belly. Carlos’ rough index finger went inside my hole, followed by other as with only his spit he dug deep into my prostate. I squirmed and felt a single tear drop shed off my right eye, not from pain but from pleasure. With one violent tug outward, I got a clear view of the monster cock he was about to penetrate me raw and I gasped as if someone punched me in the stomach as it rammed inside my ass. His cock had been oozing with precum and it helped it enough to glide into my anal cavity without too much pain. Still, the sheer width of his dick felt completely unsettling, at least until Carlos embraced me with his muscular and hairy arms and stared right into my eyes as he fucked me.

This moment felt magical, too good to be true. I’d long accepted the man of my dreams was as straight as they come and yet there was a permanent space reserved in my heart for him. Between moans, I mindlessly told him I loved him, and before I even got the chance to regret my words he said he loved me back. He held onto me tight, his lips onto mine and his cock thrusting onto my prostate at full force. I almost screamed after the final tap of my prostate, and in sync we both came and shot jets of cum at the same time. The warm feeling of his cum in my ass left my dick drained in ecstasy. Carlos kept his cock in my ass as he dropped his heavy, sweaty body onto mine. Whether from the alcohol in my system or the life changing sex Carlos had just given me, I just about blacked out.

I woke up on the guest bed with light beaming from the window. I looked around and noticed I was shirtless with a pair of Carlos’ shorts on and no underwear. I heard Carlos’ fiancé’s voice in the kitchen and a shot of panic swept through my body. I threw on a shirt from my bag and ran into both Carlos and his fiancé casually chatting about some friend. His fiance looked at me with a smirk on her face, and said I must have had a good night. Carlos matched her smile, looking very sure of himself as he responded for me and said we both had a great night. He followed by noting we played some game on his xbox and I had fallen asleep on the couch. I blushed remembering what had really happened, and at the thought of Carlos picking me up, dressing me in his shorts and putting me to sleep. Before I officially left his place, Carlos was sincere in that he meant everything he did last night, and while he did not address the “I love you” moment, I interpreted he meant that as well. He understood I had to get going, but we have made arrangements to discuss what happened at my place when he visits this month.
… oop! “I squirmed and felt a single tear drop shed off my right eye, not from pain but from pleasure.”

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pt. 4 & Final Part

Wow. Very fine erotic fiction. Great job!

Reactions: Fetch Gay

JStevenLasher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This happened to me during the winter break and I figured I should share the story as it’s been replaying in my mind ever since. I’ll use code names and won’t share specific details to remain anonymous. I figured I’d extend it to separate parts as it would be a lot as one post.

Pt. 1
I’ve known Carlos for 6 years. We’d met in college, liked each other enough to become roommates, then separated as we graduated 2 years ago. He’s 25, like me, and he recently got engaged to some girl he met at his job. While I’m happy for his engagement, I’ve always had major feelings for him and it’s hurt knowing my chances were on the floor at ever getting with him.

Carlos is attractive in a goofy way - the kind of guy you may have overlooked for his more conventionally attractive friend, but then you realize he’s the whole package once you get to know him. He’s got a rugged physique, and is a real handy man. He plays sports with his friends for fun and he’s a real drinker, so he’s somewhat developed a slight dad bod over the years. He’s Mexican too, and I’ve always had a preference towards darker skinned guys. He’s also on the taller side, measuring maybe 5’11” to my 5’7”.

Anyway, Carlos invited me over for a holiday weekend and, as his fiance had other plans that night, he took me out to a popular venue he’d heard about. We had a few rounds of beers and caught up on the latest in our lives. Eventually I needed to take a piss, and I kinda excused myself and hoped he would stay put. Being gay, I’ve always somehow felt awkward sharing a bathroom with straight friends. And, to my dismay, Carlos chimed in and decided to join me.
As I opened the bathroom door I was dumbfounded at the layout. Right in front of the entrance laid a central two-sided trough with traditional metal urinals hanging low to the ground. The troughs were topped with a wooden rack to place your drink that was shared by both sides. There was then a significant gap between the rack and the bottom of a central wall that divided the two spaces and began at around the average person’s eye level.
Suddenly, Carlos reached for his phone and initiated a phone call with Ben, one of his high school buddies. A wave of relief came over me as Carlos chose the right side of the trough and I was able to walk to the opposite side with no hesitation.

As I unzipped my pants and took out my dick, I suddenly stared in disbelief as I realized that from my angle I could see through the wall’s gap and had a direct view of my friend’s cock. As I heard Carlos continue chatting on his phone, unable to see beyond his lips as the top wall covered the rest of his face, I got a free reign view of what was a fat, easily 6-inch uncut brown cock sitting on two hefty hairy balls that were held tightly in front of his jeans. I felt my body tense up and my mind spinning as I then saw a yellow jet of piss come out of his big head that was covered by a thick foreskin. I stared at the same messy happy trail I’d seen rest on his belly in the past, now laying on top of an arousing untrimmed bush.

While we’d live together and even gone to the locker rooms in the past, Carlos has always been very conservative with his body and I’d only seen him shirtless in his shorts at the most. Even when I’d talk to him about my gay sexual encounters, he’d refrain from expressing his sexual urges and noted he was waiting for the right girl. There’d been many moments I’d thought of him naked, but I’d never imagine him with a soda can for a cock.

I tried to look away as it felt wrong and then panicked when I saw noticed my half-hard dick beginning to leak precum. I instantly moved it down and closed my mind enough to piss, then panicked at the thought of Carlos possibly seeing my erection and dick in the same way I saw his. I made a quick mental analysis and figured that as a) he was on his phone continuing to talk to his friend and b) he was slightly taller than me so he’d likely be staring into the wall, that he was not getting the same view as I was and may be completely oblivious at the interaction.

I took another glance and was mesmerized at the solid never ending stream of piss and I nearly lost it when he rose his left hand to interactively explain something to his friend over the phone and let go of his dick. With the thick foreskin left unretracted, splatters of piss would jump to different directions, including spots on his jeans. While still soft, I even noticed he “jolted” his dick at one point and kinda flexed it while a central vein perked up. My dick began to throb so much it hurt as my hand covered it up downwards.
Eventually his stream slowed down, as did my own, and I finally saw him peel his foreskin back as he shook the last drips of piss. His dick’s dark pink’s head was then revealed, and he then proceeded to shake his cock which bounced on all sides as if made by rubber.

I found myself drooling and I noticed a glossy layer of precum that had developed on my dick. I had now become fully hard, and my hand holding it down was the only thing stopping me from fully exposing myself. I tucked in my dick on my underwear seam as I tried to hide my raging erection and join Carlos at the sinks. I nervously gazed and read his face for some type of indication or awkwardness of what had just happened, and he was completely invested in his conversation on the phone about whatever some other friend had gotten into. As I washed my hands my mind began to slip as the image of Carlos’ fat cock almost felt imprinted on my eyes when Carlos interrupted me and casually asked if I was leaving with him. I snapped out of it, agreed and followed him out to the bar.

Bas bic

Cherished Member
Media
Good but you need to learn how to edit yourself. Part of the language feels awkward (your first language isn't English, is it?) and you go on weird "detail" tangents that could be either omitted in such a short story or included in a less obtrusive way because they do add to the world you're building here.
You have potential