My Obsession (Size-Stealing Fantasies)

Jaxxy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately I've found myself becoming more and more obsessed over penis size.

When feeling frisky I imagine jerking my cock with another guy and suddenly I feel my manhood begin to shrink an inch, before seeing him grin and grip his shaft as it grows an inch. That continues on until I'm left with an inch of cock and he has the rest of my length and most of my girth.

Seriously.. If I found the right guy and it was possible, I'd have no qualms with giving him up to an extra six inches of length, some added girth and even some size to his balls just to see him even bigger..

Been so pent up lately with these ideas and need to find someone who enjoys them as well.

Anyone else have these same fantasies? Or even better, the opposite of them with you wanting to be bigger by doing this to another guy? Or maybe you just want to be bigger and don't care how, so you steal away his size anyway?

Last edited:

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have these fantasies as well, but i am the one steeling their size. I am also steeling their muscle tone as well. Also I want to know what's better being big flacid, or being small flacid and growing big infront of your partner?

Jaxxy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have these fantasies as well, but i am the one steeling their size. I am also steeling their muscle tone as well. Also I want to know what's better being big flacid, or being small flacid and growing big infront of your partner?

I think either would be awesome. Like if a guy with a smaller cock stole a bigger one's size and kept it, making him bigger. OR if a bigger guy stole a smaller guy's size and made his own manhood practically gigantic.

I'm writing one. I'm almost finished with it and then I'll post it.

Ooh! Can't wait to see it. :D

xyggurat

Experimental Member
Media
Well, with the warning that my stories have a homosexual focus, I've written a number of what we call 'muscle theft' fantasies (usually involving transference of cock size) on MGS (The Evolution Forum - Powered by vBulletin) and others have too.

Xyggurat's Stories has a good listing of my work.

Jarom's Goal, Overdose, Reunion, The Roommate, Shift (incomplete), Uneven Desires, and What Goes Around all contain this theme.

mingusdewdew

Just Browsing
Media
Yea Jaxxy, im intrested in that kinda stuff too, your ideas are great. Wish i was a good writer and i would create a story, but usually i have ideas but they are just small details and stuff like that hard for me to fill it out into a full story. Usually i just RP the ideas your talking about Jaxxy with people ive met on The evolution forums. But it isnt focused just on penis theft but usually muscle theft and other types of theft.
But hey jaxxy or anyone else intrested in the same thing if you ever want to RP send me a PM or message me on yahoo messenger s/n abyssdemonxes.

Jaxxy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to RP this too sometime with anyone who is interested.. Myself of course being the one to lose size and you being the one to gain it.

Last edited by a moderator:

nycjockguy

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
these stories are totally hot... if anyone likes chatting about this kinda stuff- message me on skype return2oz

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have written two they are in the Fictional Story section here "Mother Nature Has Had Enough" and "The Incorrect Ritual" they are both as of this date still a work in progress.