My obsession

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear onslow... Very kind words... but... I can agree on a depply philosophical basis... But... In my case is a matter of skin + chemistry...I disagree with you somehow,...need to think how to answer you in a more complex way...Love...
Oh, come over here and let me adore you in a completely heterosexual way--I can do it you know, especially if you're Irish. (I'll hold my moaning to a bare minimum)

Seriously, I look forward to your further answering on my original comments.

DoubleDawgy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm do you perhaps mean that you fancy strait men for their spiritual makeup? You would probably enjoy being a woman.. is that it? Well, I for one kina feel that way...I envy brides....but I wouldn't want to be a woman now that I am a guy.. I was born a guy and like having a dick anyways.

Though perhaps my quest is to find a gay man who is sure of himself and infact, spiritually can love another man in a similar matter of treating and truely loving him as a woman (spiritually) or a feminin lover... funny how this probably makes me sound like a major queen.. I'm not even flamboyant.. it's just what lies within me..I always envy the girl in romance films lol...and I pity myself for it.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it anything like the reason some women only go for married men?

I have a friend like that... and it's not only because it's more of a challenge, it's because it's safe to be rejected. If you aim at a straight guy and get shot down, you can say it's because he's straight, not that it's something he doesn't like about you.

If this is the case, wouldn't it be better to go beyond the safety net?