My opinion is scientific fact.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excuse me, but that's my line. :tongue: :cool:

read the post above me. if you want rights to that line, i'm gonna need some links, some audio, some kinda proof. why you ask?? BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!:tongue:

ps i just realized this thread is in the women's issues forum so i hope i didn't offend anybody by posting on here

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
read the post above me. if you want rights to that line, i'm gonna need some links, some audio, some kinda proof. why you ask?? BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!:tongue:

ps i just realized this thread is in the women's issues forum so i hope i didn't offend anybody by posting on here
It's okay Marley, you are black and gay so that makes you an automatic, honorary sister. :biggrin1:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's okay Marley, you are black and gay so that makes you an automatic, honorary sister. :biggrin1:

lol thanks, i never go to the forums page, i click on New Posts so sometimes i inadvertantly post in women's forum and i've seen some women get mad that men post in there

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as long as you all understand that i'm right. evolution, DNA, instinct, the laws of physics, and alchemy all prove my opinion beyond the shadow of a doubt. no arguing, because science, not to mention God, is on my side.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as long as you all understand that i'm right. evolution, DNA, instinct, the laws of physics, and alchemy all prove my opinion beyond the shadow of a doubt. no arguing, because science, not to mention God, is on my side.

the other day i found a twenty dollar bill on the ground in a pharmacy. god is CLEARLY on my side

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My opinion is also fact, remarkably.

I can support this with data from a probit regression of 'truth' on 'my opinion', using 'day of the week' as an Instrumental Variable estimate. I then calculated the following expression for an estimated impact of my opinion on truth:

beta^IV = [Cov(truth, day of the week)]/[Cov(my opinion, day of the week)]

and found this value to be statistically identical to 1. I countered invariance bias due to error terms systematically equal to zero by ignoring it.

FACT.

Now to work on my statistical model of showing off........ :)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your opinion cannot be falsified, because it is an OPINION. And this is exactly why what you said it is NOT a scientific theory. Do you remember Karl Popper? :rolleyes:

No matter what you say, I can always tell you what hard science what I say is based on. Even if there's no real proof of that science, if I can make some sort of semi-logical argument on why it's science anyway, it means it is science and therefore right and your opinion is an opinion while mine is fact. Get used to it.

It's a scientific fact that evolutionarily women with big tits had are more intelligent than both males and less endowed females because they get to breed with the smartest men because men are biologically driven to breed with the biggest tits possible. This is because tits are a symbol of being able to provide more milk and health to children (even though breast size itself doesn't actually indicate a woman's ability to produce milk, but that's not important). You can bet your ass on the fact that big-titted women are descended from the smartest men and therefore have creating entire evolutionary lines that concentrate both breast size and intelligence. This is important, of course, because I have very large breasts and that makes me smarter than you... And yes, therefore, righter than you.

HA! Take that you philistines and plebians!