My opinion is scientific fact.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No matter what you say, I can always tell you what hard science what I say is based on. Even if there's no real proof of that science, if I can make some sort of semi-logical argument on why it's science anyway, it means it is science and therefore right and your opinion is an opinion while mine is fact. Get used to it... :hmmm: sounds like the logic behind Al Gore's movie "An Inconvenient Truth" :oops: :eek:fftopic: :sorry:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Why? Because I said so. And that's a fact.

Has that been peered reviewed by 10 experts in a scientific journal?
(And if it has how do I know they weren't paid off or something? Afterall, were you actuallly there when the studies were performed? And btw, if I'm predisposed to agree with your opinion on a subject then great job posting, no need to link any backup whatsoever).
Ok, everyone can get back to their flirting and opinions.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Has that been peered reviewed by 10 experts in a scientific journal?
(And if it has how do I know they weren't paid off or something? Afterall, were you actuallly there when the studies were performed? And btw, if I'm predisposed to agree with your opinion on a subject then great job posting, no need to link any backup whatsoever).
Ok, everyone can get back to their flirting and opinions.

I've got an article in a West African journal to back up all the claims I make over the Internet. Oh, and a self-reported poll by anonymous users of my Interweb forum. See how valid all my opinions are as bona fide facts?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I've got an article in a West African journal to back up all the claims I make over the Internet. Oh, and a self-reported poll by anonymous users of my Interweb forum. See how valid all my opinions are as bona fide facts?

I've posted tons of backup but of course you're not going to give an accurate fair overall assessment of me when you don't agree with findings. Meanwhile anyone you agree with gets the green light to move on through.

D_Earlsomme Eatsprick

Sexy Member
Media
It's a scientific fact that evolutionarily women with big tits had are more intelligent than both males and less endowed females because they get to breed with the smartest men because men are biologically driven to breed with the biggest tits possible. This is because tits are a symbol of being able to provide more milk and health to children (even though breast size itself doesn't actually indicate a woman's ability to produce milk, but that's not important).

This is the ONLY thing really important here. "Evolutionarily" speaking, I can have healthy children ONLY IF my girls DO provide more milk, NOT if she has A SYMBOL that is really not indicative to the ability to produce milk, like big tits. Children eat milk, not symbols.
I can reverse your claim. Men that choose a girls based on having big tits are less intelligent, because there is NO relation between having big tits and the ability to provide more milk, then no link with the ability to grow a healthy son. They are deceived from appearance, and being deceived is not a symptom of intelligence.