My opinion on Dick size

maverackstud8: I NEVER TELL ANYONE TO FUCK OFF-UNLESS I HAVE A REASON.

So fuck off.ok

I'm joking-

What he say anyway.I forget

massimo:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 21 2004, 09:23 PM
Killer Cock says he's about 9.5 if I remember correctly, in most places he could claim to be 13" and ppl would believe him!!
That is so true! I don't know what men tell women and what they make them believe but I have heard from women who've seen pictures of me that "it" must be 13 inches or more when I am really not even close to that.

maverackstud8: I've heard that 8 inches is perfect for most women. For me 5 inches would be perfect. Too bad penis trading isn't an easy, accepted, common practice.
Can see WAy we don't get along.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mistergrasso, I was saying the comment was stupid, not the person! We already kissed and made up earlier in the thread, right Licketysplit? Yes, I have a big, fat mouth that I often use to store my foot in, but I do come around when given a chance.

guajero:
Originally posted by lickitysplit@Jun 24 2004, 12:18 AM

Honestly, with all this shit around about dick size and enhancements, in 50 years, the average dick size will probaby be 7.5" or so,
in 50 years the average dick size will be much much smaller than 7.5" we are pumping our environment full of fake estrogen that enters our water and our food. ever microwaved something in a plastic container? do that for a month and you will have tits. bendy plastic toys are full of estrogen like chemicals that leach into your kids skin. dolphins are becoming hermaphroditic and alligators are being born with penises too small to reproduce. if anything dick size and is going down down down. i have more to complain about in your post but much of it doesn't warrant the effort.
g

lickitysplit: You offer some very good points guajero.

I never thought of it like that. I guess it is true that even our food quality has diminished over the years with preservatives, artificial flavoring, etc...

Back 50 years ago, the quality of meat was much higher and now we have to spend much of our time taking supplements and vitamins.

ANyways, good post.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Jul 5 2004, 12:04 AM
Blargh. I don't hate you at least.

A lot of us have issues with racial discussions, we're the exoticmuttsnude.com milllitia!
Personally, I don't have as much of a problem with discussions of dick size across different human populations, but "racial" groups don't describe human populations in any meaningful way. Okay, to explain terms I'll be using in this discussion:

holophyletic -- a taxon including all organisms descended from a common ancestor which no other organisms are descended from. (Basically, an entire branch of the tree of life.)
paraphyletic -- a taxon including all organisms descended from a common ancestor excluding organisms with that common ancestor who are descended from another ancestor who itself was descended from that ancestor. (Basically, a branch of the tree of life with a few twigs broken off.)
polyphyletic -- a taxon not based on common ancestry but sharing superficial traits. (Basically, leaves on the tree of life which kinda look alike.)

I could come up with a category such as "mammals with large ears", though I'd likely define "large" relative to head size. But it would be a polyphyletic category, unless kit foxes are closer to monkeys than they are to Arctic foxes. As such, it would be bad form because kit foxes clearly have more in common with Arctic foxes.

Basically, racial types are polyphyletic categories. Here are some conclusions I've gleaned from genetics, dentistry, and serology articles:
  • "Black" is a paraphyletic category.
  • "White" is a polyphyletic category: Greeks are closer to Kalahari bushmen than they are to Englishmen. Englishmen themselves are closer to Selkups than they are to Greeks.
  • At the extreme are American Indians and Australian aboriginals, two taxa probably less related to other taxa than any others on the planet. These two taxa aren't that close to each other, either, except for a few Apaches who had had three sets of teeth instead of two, much like Australian aboriginals.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
what about amphibians?

amphibians are clearly more well hung then the human race

ever seen a male salamander's erection? :huh:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by blar@Jul 6 2004, 10:29 PM
what about amphibians?

amphibians are clearly more well hung then the human race

ever seen a male salamander's erection? :huh:
No I haven't....may I ask under what circumstances you have? And I thought I was aware of most of the fetish's out there! I just hope it was consensual. :D

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well, what ever works for the horny salamanders...

JonB, you know, you do make a point on how diverse our species are. I guess the "species-ists" must have still been surprised that we have so much in common.

maverackstud8: in 50 years the average dick size will be much much smaller than 7.5" we are pumping our environment full of fake estrogen that enters our water and our food. ever microwave something in a plastic container

You guys forget-what if this nano technology pans out,and isn't more say repairing broken bones.Micro robots might do all sorts of things plastic surgeons dream of and might do more that correct facial scars or physical defects.Mini robots might one day help grow your penis to any size desired.,in your blood stream.Woman will instant boob jobs,ass jobs.-whatever.
Fuck,you might have guys walking with freakishly huge dicks and balls or women with very big boobs and ofcourse pussies big enough for the super hung guys.I say because,you see the cases for all sorts of bizarre or what might be called unnecessarily plastic surgery.You got stripper with huge breast-guy wanting bigger dicks.You got that Barbie chick out there and that Ken guy.The weird cat chick.And then there is Micheal Jackson.-who you could write a whole book just on this.
You guys got to less Weekly world News tv and more Penn and Teller Bullshit or least the Skeptical Inquirer.

Most scientist think thing might go the other way.I don't in alarmist crap,that only fools the Chicken Little news media and part of the public.They have already had a few successful test with nanites-writing words on microscopic places.Extend,that other places-cleaning waste,medical sciences,technology,whatever-and you can figure,people and surgeons with use it for body reconstruction.
.And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.
Joseph Gilbert Thompson.
DOC THOMPSON.YE EDITOR AND CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR OF
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
toreus007@msn.com
6142 Torresdale Avenue.Philadelphia,Pa,19135-3718.
be kind or don't bother sending.
MAVERIC COMICS GROUP manager
MAVERIC COMICS INC,STUDIOS
Latest News: Tina Small is Goddess Earth Mother
if you think a thing is impossable,then you'll make it impossable.
http://groups.msn.com/MAVERICCOMICSINCSTUDIOS

maverackstud8: madame-don't mention kiss and make up-still thinking about those Jessica Alba full lips.
wink,wink.

maverackstud8: Slang term for a nanomachine or assembler, esp. a machine able to replicate itself.
See nanotechnology and von neumann machine.
/nan'-oh-tek-no`l*-jee/ n. A hypothetical [sic] fabrication technology in which objects are designed and built with the individual specification and placement of each separate atom [or molecule]. The first unequivocal nanofabrication experiments took place in 1990, for example with the deposition of individual xenon atoms on a nickel substrate to spell the logo of a certain very large computer company.
See also: blue goo, gray goo, nanobot .

maverackstud8: I put this up,for those of you,who hate that sci fi crap and avoid technology like a plague.Don't be leaving messages you think your cute or clever,because all Trekkie space shit hurts your head.Trekkie space shit of the past gives you the phone,your clothing,the car you drive,the food you eat,and the computer your using right now.
I'm just speculating what might happen-science fiction writers and movie makers do with all the time.
What will happen nobody knows until it happens.Nanites are common is sf,but who knows what real nanites will do ?

maverackstud8: Mork,calling Orson.Come in Orson.

Don't want to insult anyone,but often I found is always one skeptic joksster,you thinks their brilliant with the obvious Homer dumguy responseis cool.It often isn't.
I'll say you the trouble-
what the fuck are you talking about ?
burppppppppppppp.Marge,Barts mooning me again.
yup,answered my own post-just like Mork used to argue with himself.
na nu na nu.
until next time,your emenness.Mork out.