My opinion on Dick size

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 9 2004, 10:24 AM
Yes, social biology is a few steps behind even Psychology in that it's too new to have much in the way of compelling conclusions, but it is interesting to consider the implications of how what we do now affects the future. I wish it didn't take so long to develop, I'd love to see some of these aspects mature in my lifetime, but I doubt I'll live to be 4005!
Or 5 million. I wonder if Lucy was so optimistic about the future. Maybe bipedalism was a penis enlargement scam which worked.

Most sociobiology, also known by its politically correct name "evolutionary psychology", is too teleological for my taste.

nah

Just Browsing
Media
:lol: hi im yong and hav a 9 at it biggest and 8,5 dick its about 4,5 around would a woman like that size?

nah

Just Browsing
Media
being about 4,5 thick or should i say thin would the woman enjoy that cause cmpared 2 some of those thick things mine looks thin

nah

Just Browsing
Media
i get stiff a lot when im out do girls like it when they can c that they made u stiff?

maverackstud8: Hey,everyone if you joined up,got to post.I got few members,posting,Madame and other fella-most some guy pictures from god knows where.
I closed up the chat room.
I don't want to suck off members [I SHOULD SAY SUCK OFF MEMBERS-UNLESS THEIR MADAME] from this group,but I figured you'd joined why not post-otherwise-I'll weeding out people a minimum number.I already toosed a few from having a non active e-mail address or being deadbeat members-spending too time away from group.MSN ALMOST DELETE ONE OF MY GROUPS FOR NON ACTIVETY,SO DON'T EXPECT IT IT TO ALWAYS THERE.So much was once up on the web,including an original site called Aize Queen,that went away.
I come to ask question,tell my own,but sometimes I like to handle my own site-I knew that way before ever imagining this place.If you ask month,was there such a place,I'd no-never saw it or heard it.I certainly,wouldn't never have dreamed some member exited before coming here.
hope makes sense-going off line.see ya.
maverackstud8,

nah has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "My opinion on Dick size".

The topic can be found here:
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showto...view=getnewpost

maverackstud8: Michael Ra Bouchard M.A., Ph.D. is a board-certified clinical sexologist and here to lend a man's perspective on spicing up your sex life.

Dear newlywed:

When it comes to penis size, one size definitely does not fit all. What may be the "perfect" penis to one woman may be too small or too big for another. In other words, size is totally relative, not only in preference but also in physical genital compatibility. Just as penises come in all sizes and girths, so do vaginas (each woman's vaginal barrel size and shape are unique to her.) A particular size or shape of penis may indeed be more pleasurable to a woman when it matches her particular vagina. Thus, a smaller-than-average penis with an average or thick circumference can still be very pleasing to many women.

Because of the wide proliferation of sexually explicit magazines, movies and videos, many highlighting extraordinarily large penises, many men and women today have distorted ideas about "normal" penis size, not to mention how size truly relates to sexual pleasure and satisfaction. The truth is, of all the factors involved in pleasurable lovemaking, penis size is far from the most important. Generally speaking, women tend to find that the circumference of the penis matters more for satisfaction than the length. But of much more importance to most women is their lover's heartfelt attentions and caring efforts to increase their pleasure and satisfaction. Still, most men mistakenly assume penis size matters most to their partner.

Having been with other men before your husband, you're certainly aware that your husband's endowment is indeed smaller than many. Since sharing such an observation with hubby, no matter how sensitively delivered, is likely to leave him feeling less than comforted, I suggest another tactic, one that doesn't require lying. Rather than directly answering your husband regarding your assessment of his comparable size, why not instead honestly tell him all the wonderful things you really love and adore about him as your lover? Nothing increases a man's sexual self-confidence than hearing that his partner finds him sexy and satisfying in bed!

When you come right down to it, what your new husband is really asking you is whether he satisfies you sexually. Your honest and heartfelt sharing with him now will go far in helping to increase his sexual self-confidence and your sexual success together. Be generous in both your praise and guidance as to what he does and can do to make you feel fantastic. It's your job to train him to please you, and the better you are at that, the happier you'll both be. For further guidance, see my four-week Love Lesson workshop, How to Retrain Your Lover (and Why You Should).

Find out what other women are talking about on the Ask the Pleasure Pro message board.

maverackstud8: Madame,you should be quite-having a few dirty fantasies about you-hope you don't mind-maybe you do.

maverackstud8: maybe that was a mistake-sorry,i'll shut now and leave alone.
bye all.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maverick, you are in serious danger of being the most hyper poster on the board! How can one respond to you when you post seventy ideas at a time?? lol, calm down, take naps, give us a chance to get back to you!! You know I luv ya, man (but you still can't have my Bud!).

That letter from the Doc. that you posted is probably true as far as what men really want to hear, but I still object to the idea that men cannot handle the truth, that they should be treated with kid gloves because women owe it to them to protect their egos! I think men should be responsible adults, responsible for their own egos, it's just not my problem. If a guy doesn't want to know about my past, he shouldn't ask, I will not lie or hedge or flatter just to make him feel better. Sorry, I just don't do that. I also don't attack or insult, I try to be encouraging, but I am honest in all things, I have to be in order to be true to myself.

What fantasies go on in your mind are your territory, but I don't want to go into the realm of the unseemly here. This is just not the place for "get a room" types of flirting, but postive comments are always appreciated!

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
i did not finish to read the whole discussion (tooooo long) but the one thing that surprises me is:
"does any girl chooses the guy to date with basing on penis size?"
i imagine the scene: "the girl and the guy cross themselves, they start the approach (apologize me for my english but i'm italian), they have a drink together, than he asks if he can have a walk with her and then she asks "how long is your cock? you know, i don't go with boys less than xxx ..."
naha, let's be realistic, if a girl happens to find an 8" she will probably be happier but in most cases, during the excitation you'll not happen if it's 7" or 9", i mean whatever would be fine if there is real excitation but i also admit that in some cases, as stated by some "vagina queens" (right?!), bigger is better.

bye all guys

pacod81: I have found as madame zora said, that most women would like a 7incher and maybe 6inches around or more [being fat is more pleasueable for a woman because most of her nerve endings are whith-in 2 to 4 inches of her opening] So in all actuallity a woman will prefer a 6x8 cock over an 8x6 cock. To bottom out a woman is great but too much farther than that is uncomfortable. Girth on the other hand is almost never too much - it will generally alsways fit in and thrill the daylights out of her and give her the "good" soreness the next day [or two].
Also, a long cock may be impressive but wide is much more so even for a size queen. And flacid it looks much better also and takes up so much more room in your pants. I'm not speaking first hand on this matter. I have a friend with such a wide member [about 6x7] which is very impressive. He caught me in the gym shower "unintentionally strutting my stuff" as he put it, and told me most women will pick his cock over mine, then revealed his wide [soft] penis to me. It was very impressive to say the least. About 4x5 soft with big balls. -- To make a long story short, He says my wife will enjoy him more than me [I always new he wanted in her pants.] We deside to play anything-goes strip poker with her to see her reaction [I suck at poker] Anyway she ends up with her thong on, I'm naked and semi-hard and she tells me to remove his underwear [I lost another hand] Her eyes almost pop out of her head when she sees him, and he's still soft. As she stares I see her nipples get hard and long and her panties are soaked. John, my friend notices this also and says, " See I told you she would love my cock." he then tells her our little story which makes her hotter. John recommends that she trys it in front of me so I can see first hand how much better a wide "man" can be. She says I should get him hard for her since I was "strutting my stuff" at the gym.So I start rubbing him to make him hard [I didn't know I would like it] and my wife notices my dick getting fully hard and tells me " sence you like it so much you should suck it". I'm horny as can be now anyway so I take him in my mouth. [I didn't know I would like that either] and give my friend a great blow job infront of my wife. After about 10min she wants him in her ["if I don't mind" she says].
Johns ends up screwing her with his fat cock for about 45minutes and gives her about 25 unbelievably intense orgasms right in front of me. [I do good if I can make her come 5 or 6 times] My wife admits to us that his fat cock is what she prefers. [even though I'm alittle over 8"]and does give her that "good" sore feeling. John now visits frequently so she can enjoy his package - she sometime asks me to suck him for her because it turns her on.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That fella seems to have a story for each of his post....if it's not another man taking his wife (and being so brazen about it), it's him getting a "hot" woman from the grocery store to invite him over on the strength of a condom purchase.

friskykitty

Just Browsing
Media
:huh:

this has been an interesting topic!

the human quest for knowledge and how they fit in...etc etc....

i think statistics are hard to really base your life on. think about it, especially in america, we are mostly ethnic mutts here. so a "white" girl could have inherited a vagina with the caliber of her oh so distant relatives "african" genetics. i'm not sure if that's scientific or not, but just in response to what has already been said here about ethnicity and size(which might be true if the people involved were 100% in their bloodline...which seems rare in these times).....

(i appologize in advance for the ethnicity of that statement but i jus wanted to point that out. again, i do appologize in advance if anyone takes offense to that)

i think its safe to say that our genitals are just as unique as our thoughts sometimes. work with what you got, and be glad you have something....yanno?

my boyfriend and i had a similar conversation once. he told me that he was with a girl that was tall and couldn't take it, but the smaller body type girls seemed to take him better, vaginally. i explained to him body size isn't relative in determining if she could accomodate his penis....which i personally believe. there are a lot of things involved in determining whether or not a vagina will be the right size.....he then went on to admit that the smaller body type girls he had been with were more experienced.

....which brings me to this opinion.....if a person is only interested in the size of your penis, and you are ok with that, fine! if you plan on having a lasting relationship with someone, and they are only interested in your size, that relationship likely will not last long. seek out other qualities in a person first....but that's just my thoughts on that.

find security in what you have and know that it is different. whether that's bad or good would be determined by the possibly shallow minded person you are offering it to! just be glad you have something down there.... :D