My outlook on penis size has now changed!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Vincentr1: I'm still pretty new to this site. It has led me to ratemyschlong.com. Well, at first I couldn't believe the number of large penises on this site and on ratemyschlong. Then I changed my search to list all score from 1 to 7. Hopefully I would get the bulk of the "normal" group. The list was ranked from the lowest score to the highest. I was absolutely amazed at the number of extreeeemely small and oddly shaped penises. Some of them were abosolute unbelievable. I never thought that there were men living in these conditions. Many of them were hard to look at. I will never ever again question or worry about the appearance of my penis. I have been blessed! I'm not the biggest but It's big enough to be proud of and thankful for. If there's anyone else on thos board who wants to be a little biger or is feeeling dwarfed. I suggest you run the same search.

2. Imported

Gold Member

OneHungGun: Hey Vince,

I used to wonder the same thing and I did the same search a few days ago and I was like DAYUM! But I saw your pic and I dont think you have anything to worry about. Actually, you have a solic, thick frame - and your dick still looks impressive - so that's saying something. I'm going to guess that you work out - and I'm glad to see that some people are not ashamed to work their legs out - it's so common to see a man with all this upper body but then they have these twiggy legs. I can only guess that they are worried about dwarfing their penis because their legs are bigger.

But - yes, we are blessed and it's interesting to realize how blessed we are in comparison to others. Some people take having a bigger than average penis for granted.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Vincentr1: [quote author=OneHungGun link=board=meetgreet;num=1074289460;start=0#1 date=01/16/04 at 14:53:42]Hey Vince,

But I saw your pic and I dont think you have anything to worry about.  Actually, you have a solic, thick frame - and your dick still looks impressive - so that's saying something.  I'm going to guess that you work out - and I'm glad to see that some people are not ashamed to work their legs out - it's so common to see a man with all this upper body but then they have these twiggy legs.  I can only guess that they are worried about dwarfing their penis because their legs are bigger.

But - yes, we are blessed and it's interesting to realize how blessed we are in comparison to others.  Some people take having a bigger than average penis for granted.[/quote]

Thanks for the compliments! You've got a great lookin cock to! I think that captain guy wants a piece of it. ;)

4. Imported

Gold Member

OneHungGun: LOL no prob Vince and ROFL @ the Captain comment.

Also wanted to give you props for being straight and still feeling comfortable enough to talk about dicks. I think thats pretty cool!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice