My outlook on penis size has now changed!

Vincentr1: I'm still pretty new to this site. It has led me to ratemyschlong.com. Well, at first I couldn't believe the number of large penises on this site and on ratemyschlong. Then I changed my search to list all score from 1 to 7. Hopefully I would get the bulk of the "normal" group. The list was ranked from the lowest score to the highest. I was absolutely amazed at the number of extreeeemely small and oddly shaped penises. Some of them were abosolute unbelievable. I never thought that there were men living in these conditions. Many of them were hard to look at. I will never ever again question or worry about the appearance of my penis. I have been blessed! I'm not the biggest but It's big enough to be proud of and thankful for. If there's anyone else on thos board who wants to be a little biger or is feeeling dwarfed. I suggest you run the same search.

OneHungGun: Hey Vince,

I used to wonder the same thing and I did the same search a few days ago and I was like DAYUM! But I saw your pic and I dont think you have anything to worry about. Actually, you have a solic, thick frame - and your dick still looks impressive - so that's saying something. I'm going to guess that you work out - and I'm glad to see that some people are not ashamed to work their legs out - it's so common to see a man with all this upper body but then they have these twiggy legs. I can only guess that they are worried about dwarfing their penis because their legs are bigger.

But - yes, we are blessed and it's interesting to realize how blessed we are in comparison to others. Some people take having a bigger than average penis for granted.

Vincentr1: [quote author=OneHungGun link=board=meetgreet;num=1074289460;start=0#1 date=01/16/04 at 14:53:42]Hey Vince,

But I saw your pic and I dont think you have anything to worry about.  Actually, you have a solic, thick frame - and your dick still looks impressive - so that's saying something.  I'm going to guess that you work out - and I'm glad to see that some people are not ashamed to work their legs out - it's so common to see a man with all this upper body but then they have these twiggy legs.  I can only guess that they are worried about dwarfing their penis because their legs are bigger.

But - yes, we are blessed and it's interesting to realize how blessed we are in comparison to others.  Some people take having a bigger than average penis for granted.[/quote]

Thanks for the compliments! You've got a great lookin cock to! I think that captain guy wants a piece of it. ;)

OneHungGun: LOL no prob Vince and ROFL @ the Captain comment.

Also wanted to give you props for being straight and still feeling comfortable enough to talk about dicks. I think thats pretty cool!