My overactivve imagination at work!

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Rommette, May 25, 2008.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :cool:I tend to have these weird fantasies. I have written numerous stories for boyfriends in my past and they enjoy them. Not sure if this one I just made up will get the same reaction here. Well, here goes nothing!:cool:

It's 5 pm and I just got home from a long hard day of work. It's Friday and I have to make two presentations on Monday. I fix us some dinner and I hurry off in another room to get my charts ready on powerpoint. Before I know it I look at the clock and it says 10:30. I'm soooo tired. I put my work aside and decide to quit until tomorrow. You are watching a NBA playoff game. I grab a towel and hurry off to talk a shower. I undress and hop on in. I wash my hair first. As I am about to rinse the soap off of me I am joined by a surprise visitor. You! You are already naked and step in. I have soap running all down me. You don't say anything. You just kiss my soft lips passionately. You push me against the back of the shower. While still kissing me you lift up one of my legs and slip you hard ass dick into me. I screech. I had been focusing on the kiss so much that I hadn't noticed you even lifted my leg up. After a short pause you stick you tounge deep down my throat. Then you continue to pump you dick into me slowly. It feels soooo good. It begins to feel so good that I am feeling a little weak at the knees. You notice. You pick me up with your dick still inside me and carry me out of the shower. We head for the bedroom. Once there you throw me down on the bed and continue to fuck me. I moan " this is your pussy". Fucking you feels so good that I feel like i'm about to come. I need to be in control of things. I flip you over and I am on top. I start off slow. I'm riding your dick. While I'm ridin your dick you reach up and start grabbing my tits. I start going faster. And then even faster until I am riding your dick like a wild women trying to win the Kentucky Durby. You are moaning. I want to keep going but I don't want to cum so early. I completely stop. Your hands move from my tits to down my back to my ass and around to my hips. You take my hips and forcefully push them back and forth really fast so I riding your dick. I moan for you to stop. I tell you i'm about to cum but you don't care. I try to push away but your hands are so locked on my hips I can't get off. You are pushing my hips faster and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm on the verge of cumming. You are too. Then seconds later we both cum at the same time. My pussy is contracting back and forth. I can feel your sperm releasing into my pussy. We both look at each other exhausted. You flip me back over with you on top. Your dick is still in me. You then rest your head on my titties and we fall asleep.

2. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    not bad, not bad at all. I definetely got a hard on :)...:redface:

3. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    WOW!! I'm in on this for sure..!!! ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted