Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going to start posting my own reaction videos soon. I will post all the screencaps and a few random videos here, but I've started a connectpal (https://www.connectpal.com/senorld) so most of the reaction videos and any other content I have will only be posted there. For now it will mostly be omegle but I hope to have more camgirl vids as I go on. I also apologize in advance for the quality or lack thereof as I am new to this and learning as I go lol...I hope you enjoy.

Here is a short compilation I made about a year ago to get started. Its not great but I just wanna get the ball rolling: http://motherless.com/520936F

Looking forward to it !
Btw do you have any more pics with girls in real life?

SenorLongDong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So basically this thread is an ad to sell your subscription aka spam.

He asked a question about pics with real life female encounters...I answered his question, I'm not posting that stuff here...I am posting reactions vids, which I have already posted 2 free streaming links to...some seem to enjoy them, and if you don't that's fine too...moderators decide if the thread is ok or not,if they deem it inappropriate then no problem it's gone...but the negative comments/opinions aren't needed if you don't like it, move on, its one thread out of literally thousands lol...I just prefer this thread doesn't turn into a back and forth argument like some other threads...

SenorLongDong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bump! Post some more man ;p

Id like to request some photos of a girl measuring your cock tho.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you!! I'll be posting another video either today or tomorrow for sure...and I'll see what I can do for the measurement photo, unfortunately I can't make any promises there but I'll try

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol its just for affect...I dont even say the same size every time, kinda just go off what I think they'll believe/will get a reaction

That why is better to ask the girls first to try to guess

Sometimes the girls will find exactly ur size, sometimes u will win 3 inches :D