My own camgirl/omegle reactions

nomeutente80

Expert Member
Media
If I try to open any of your links, I have the same result:
---
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:

• Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
  • If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
  • Click the Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Do you talk to girls on kik , or girls you know in real life via text messages? If so, that would be nice to see ;)
Awesome vid btw

SenorLongDong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No more connectpal, just going to be posting everything here...the links seem to be working for everybody else nomeutente80 so it must be something on your end...as far as content I plan on sticking to just reaction vids for now

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No more connectpal, just going to be posting everything here...the links seem to be working for everybody else nomeutente80 so it must be something on your end...as far as content I plan on sticking to just reaction vids for now

Can you tell us a little bit about the chick in your album? The one that compares it to her forearm..

Is she your gf? Fwb?

Did she know you were hung before she saw it IRL the first time?

Cheers n keep up the good work!

SenorLongDong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make sure none of the videos are with minors, I obviously understand the situation and avoid that at all cost, but to be honest I've been thinking about it and I am going to be only doing camgirl reactions from now on due to that fact...there's no area of doubt with camgirl sites...the previous videos should be down, not worth the potential arguments with members etc etc...

SenorLongDong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you tell us a little bit about the chick in your album? The one that compares it to her forearm..

Is she your gf? Fwb?

Did she know you were hung before she saw it IRL the first time?

Cheers n keep up the good work!

And she was my gf up until 2 weeks ago lol...but no she found out in real life