My Own Web Site!! Enjoy!!

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear LPSG Members

Nowerdays is is growing increasing difficult to put nude photos on photo sharing sites and get away with it. I have been kicked off of a number of sites for my photos, Hi5, Photo Bucket, Yahoo 360, Flickr, the list goes on. So in the end i decided to create my own site from scratch (build the HTML my self). Its bloody hard work thats all i have to say!! But all my hard work paid off in the end.

So with out further adue, ladies and gentlemen i give u, my creation!!

http://chris_9_inches.servik.com/

I have plans to update it, all that will come soon. Mean while enjoy my site (shrine....lol). Also if there is anyone who is good with HTML and knows how to create a Guest Book (a good one, that works) please get in touch with me!! Thank you!!

I look forward to your Comments
Thank you once again, and I thank LPSG for creating such a superb site where such things can be made public!!
God Bless the Internet....hehe...lol.

From Chris_9_inches!!

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wowl, Chris!! Looks longer than 9 inches to me. I'm 7 and you look way longer than 2 inches more than I have. Anyway, beautiful cock. How did you grow that??:smile:

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Guys

In replay to what another guys said, Unfortunatly (cuz its a free space site) they only allow a max of 200kb file, so looks like no movies, but, im thinking of starting a Gif section for short moving images. so that might work!!

Ill try my best to keep updating the site, look out for updates in the next week, because of the imence popularity of this site (747 visits in 6 hours) i will try to expand the site.

Please feel free to give me any suggestions for my site, bearing in mind the 200kb max file!!

Oh and to the guy who said i look more than 9, im honest about my size!! Im a real 9!! lol (not saying that your not!!)
Just saying that alot of people lie about their size, i my self like to be honest, when i get round to it i will take a picture of my cock with a ruler next to it to show that its real!! lol.

Enjoy the site guys, (but dont get too carried away!!) lol

Thanks again for the comments!!

From Chris

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Imagine how many of those 747 are doing the 'ol jerk or dildo to your sensational pics.

--Just the imagery I needed to get this tool off, Sorc! Fuck, 7 hard cocks getting the 'ol jerk at one time churns my appendage:wink:

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Again People

Thanks for your support on the site, hit the 2000 mark now!!

Iv done some updates to the site, Iv Added a Profile section along with some general Spicing up of the site to make it look a bit more professional!! lol!!

Enjoy,

I hope this will become a popular site, i will keep updating all the time!!

Thanks once again!!

Chris