My parents would kill me.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Plain and simple. My parents would kill me if they saw nude pictures of their daughter on the internet.

Well before finding LPSG, it never would have dawned on me to show myself nude to people i dont know. Hell even to people outside of my Dr, husband, mom and daughter. This place has given me such confidence to not be ashamed of what i have naturally. Many of the female galleries here have inspired me to show my own body and to not be embarassed.

I was raised in a very modest home, so it would kill my parents to even think of me doing nude modeling. Shortly after starting a gallery here I applied for a fetish modeling contract with a site called Toxic Goddess punk goth alternative models dominatrix artists writers this place has benefits you couldn't even dream of getting through other fetish modeling sites. Not to mention the guys who started it are so respectful and don't treat us like hired eye candy.

After about 6 months of waiting to get interviewed, audition for photos, approved and another half dozen photoshoots in the can for future updates. I finally have a persona with my nude modeling venture. It took a lot of thought to come up with the appropriate name and description for my persona, but the deal has finally come together!

I debuted today with the company and landed on their main page as my official "coming out"

I invite you to check it out, as you all have had a part to do with my guts to get this far. I don't know how long i will be on the index page, but i am one of only 9 featured Goddesses. I promised my photographer it would be worth his while as LPSG would be a great source of "turned on" males who could appreciate beautiful women (and women who could appreciate women!)

Below is a link to the mainsite, where there is a link to my Goddess Page with a collection of photographs from some of my photoshoots. Posing for photographs is a lot of hard work! I've come out of the deal with bruised knees, skinned elbows and sore feet from the shoes!

2. B_Bob Saget

B_Bob Saget New Member

Thank you for displaying your body, it is beautiful.

3. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    congrats on the feature madame, even though i'm gay i guess it won't burn my eyes to look at a naked women. j/p, i'm gonna check it out for real though

4. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

wow :biggrin1: congratulations MME Rouge :hug:

*youre hawt!!!*

5. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

Welcome! Nice gallery! Have fun!

6. westy30004

westy30004 New Member

i have always thought you were smokin hot....

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Thanks guys, this particular photo my photographer took featured in his gallery in Belgium in April. He submitted a lot of photos and this one was chosen from the gallery. I was not only surprised that it was of me, but it was from my photo audition at that!

Attached Files:

8. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    goddamn madem i've been to the site and err umm, you got a towel?? my keyboards reeeeally sticky right now. j/p, but the pictures were EXTREMELY well-done, great everything, lighting, use of shadows, your makeup was on point and i'm gonna have to borrow your boots. did somebody say fierce??

9. No_Strings

Gold Member

Let's hope they don't see you advertising your naked body then. :wink:

*searches for ass shots* :biggrin:

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Those boots are incredibly uncomfortable for low-arched feet like mine. But I got them at a local sex toy shop at the last minute on my way to the audition. I did my own make up, i've always been a makeup fanatic, although i can't wait to have their makeup artist work her magic on me.

It means a lot coming from a gay man! Thanks mucho!

11. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome. seriously those pictures were as professional as they come. we've all seen the fetish sites where the bad lighting makes it impossible to distinguish features and there's a mcdonald's bag on the floor. you're working with some top-notch people. good luck with your future endeavors, (you're off to a good start). i've been thinking of doing some similar work myself but good, credible gay companies are few and far between

12. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for gay fetish photography sites. I did my research prior to applying to Toxic Goddess because i didn't want to be a part of a place that labeled their women as sluts and whores. It was also important to find a photographer that i could get in touch with for photoshoots without having to fly all over the country. It seems like these days photographers are like freelance web designers- there is no shortage of them. Anyone can call themself a photographer. And when getting nude in front of a camera- you want to make sure the photographer is professional.

They also do a lot of fetish events and set up galleries all around the world. I figured i was in good hands when i saw Dirk and Rob's credentials. They treat me well and show off our best features. They are very selective.

13. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very nice!!!! And well done!!!! Thank you for sharing this with us.

I understand what you mean about the parents.....Mine are the same way.

But you are of legal age......and the photos are tastefully done.

If I were your mother I would be proud.

Also I love the outfits. I think I have the boots. I got mine at a store called Forbidden Fruit. I don't wear the boots very long.....just for playing dress up in the bedroom with hubby. So, I couldn't tell you if they were comfortable or not. I love shoes. I think I am the one with the shoe fetish.

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I bet our shoes are from the same vendor. I found the coolest shoe store the other day in one of our malls. I will start getting my shoes from there. Not only do they carry a great variety of dressy shoes they have a wall of gothic looking shoes i've never seen before. They are much cheaper there too. My feet are so picky i hate shoe shopping. I could live in Nikes, and i practically do.

I certainly feel like the pics were tastefully done, if i showed my mom the pics and said my husband did them she'd be fine with it. If she knew they were for others to see and that i had 2 photographers....that would be a whole different story all together!

Thanks for taking the time to check them out!

15. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

Brava, Mademoiselle! I can't believe this is the same gal who was so upset a couple of months ago. I'm just so glad you had this iron in the fire early on, because now that it's matured, you've done something quite remarkable. It hasn't made you conceited, but I think you have all the confidence you need--this was most ingenious and, I think, extremely positive in all ways.

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The 5 week break and vitamin D from sunshine did a world of wonders on me! This place can make ya go mad if you spend too much time on here. But it also can work wonders for other issues. It is definitely a double edged sword indeed.

Vitamin D is a good thing! I invested in pets and gardening since reprioritizing everything.

17. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

I agree with all of this, and it even gives me hope now about situations I hear about and don't think they are going to work out. What you've done is quite exemplary and I hope others will really take note. And I think that's exactly right about how this place works: You have to be severe with IT itself and also with yourself in relationship to it, and that must be when we find that, despite all the fun that is made by others that it calls itself a 'support group', strangely--it turns out that it really can be a real support group. I have noticed this happening more recently, and some of the overly hardboiled stuff seems to be subsiding.

18. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

your photos look great! i love the outfits too :smile:

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Stacy, you have the perfect face and body for fetish modeling. I could do a mean photoshoot with you....next time im in Cali anyway!

20. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'd have to insist on being there. not just to oogle at stacy, i have many talents. i can fetch a mean poptart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.