My pe results thus far

Was this thread helpful

• Total voters

Hi gentleman:

I know a lot of you have inquired about picture proof for the results of penis enlargement. I'll share mine thus far with you. I first became curious about PE in hight school - and then actually started applying the techniques in college. I've been rather off again - on again since then. I've gone from 7.5" x 4.75" to 9.3" x 5.5" ...and I'm still growing, lol.

My primary techniques have been just stretching, edging, and erect jelqing throughout the day... but I have also tried weights and traction devices at earlier times, both of which worked well for me.

If you'd like to read my full log - I'm ganesh10in on Thundersplace. Peace and wellbeing to you - may you find contentment, happiness, and success. Namaste, K

Attachments

D

deleted983382

Hi gentleman:

I know a lot of you have inquired about picture proof for the results of penis enlargement. I'll share mine thus far with you. I first became curious about PE in hight school - and then actually started applying the techniques in college. I've been rather off again - on again since then. I've gone from 7.5" x 4.75" to 9.3" x 5.5" ...and I'm still growing, lol.

My primary techniques have been just stretching, edging, and erect jelqing throughout the day... but I have also tried weights and traction devices at earlier times, both of which worked well for me.

If you'd like to read my full log - I'm ganesh10in on Thundersplace. Peace and wellbeing to you - may you find contentment, happiness, and success. Namaste, K
Thank you. I really needed to see that. Very motivating. 6 years of hard work. I can do it!

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is the 9.3" length BP or NBP? Either way, it's long as hell. You were big to begin with, but you must be very happy with how your work has paid off. Huge!

Also: What is your goal / when will you stop?

Hi gentleman:

D

deleted983382

Hi gentleman:

What is your rest/recovery routine?

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great results there! Thanks for posting and for the encouragement that these exercises, with consistency, do work.

My routine is pretty simple. Everyday, throughout the day, I stretch - while I pee, when I have a break, etc. When I'm in the shower or bath, I jelq. I also try to get an erection and squeeze the base firmly, while stimulating myself, in order to make it even bigger. The heat of the water helps a lot ...and I'll often see it expand quite a bit. I also edge like crazy. I figure, the longer I stay engorged, the more lasting the results will be - and the bigger the growth. I do this around 5-6 days per week.

I've also used weights and an extender in the past - but I found them obtrusive. I don't really have a goal... Just to keep going until it stops working.

D

deleted983382

My routine is pretty simple. Everyday, throughout the day, I stretch - while I pee, when I have a break, etc. When I'm in the shower or bath, I jelq. I also try to get an erection and squeeze the base firmly, while stimulating myself, in order to make it even bigger. The heat of the water helps a lot ...and I'll often see it expand quite a bit. I also edge like crazy. I figure, the longer I stay engorged, the more lasting the results will be - and the bigger the growth. I do this around 5-6 days per week.

I've also used weights and an extender in the past - but I found them obtrusive. I don't really have a goal... Just to keep going until it stops working.
Thank you good sir! Very helpful

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Autofellatio as a goal...? ;)

D

deleted983382

What type of herbal supplements if any, do you guys take?

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When you stretch are you just pulling
My routine is pretty sim.
ple. Everyday, throughout the day, I stretch - while I pee, when I have a break, etc. When I'm in the shower or bath, I jelq. I also try to get an erection and squeeze the base firmly, while stimulating myself, in order to make it even bigger. The heat of the water helps a lot ...and I'll often see it expand quite a bit. I also edge like crazy. I figure, the longer I stay engorged, the more lasting the results will be - and the bigger the growth. I do this around 5-6 days per week.

But stretching are u doing it in 1 direction or several and for how long roughly

Reactions: sizeking87

StudOnTop

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi gentleman:

Which traction device's have you used?