My pe results thus far

Was this thread helpful

• Total voters

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a statue of Ganesha in my garden. He has a long trunk but it looks rather different to yours.

I think I have seen you at Thunders, that site is full of old women, martinets. I started PE in January 2018, so far I have ended up with one sore dick, and pumping once for 5 mins gave me a purple shaft, I am getting used to a puce cock. I am not sure PE works but lots of you joes say it does. I am 18 -19 cm just measured from the junction of where the penis leaves the pubis, don't like that bone pressed thing, so I don't need a bigger dick, I am 15 cm in girth, I think that is 6", so I don't need a lot of girth increase either, but on my body, I am not a skinny Indian dude, I am heavily set, my 19 cm dick looks small. That is why I am doing PE subjecting myself to this torture and I hope when I am 22 cm erect my penis looks proportional to my body.

Good luck to you on your gains, but I would concentrate on girth as your prick looks somewhat stick like, not meaty.

Reactions: bigsam123

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a statue of Ganesha in my garden. He has a long trunk but it looks rather different to yours.

I think I have seen you at Thunders, that site is full of old women, martinets. I started PE in January 2018, so far I have ended up with one sore dick, and pumping once for 5 mins gave me a purple shaft, I am getting used to a puce cock. I am not sure PE works but lots of you joes say it does. I am 18 -19 cm just measured from the junction of where the penis leaves the pubis, don't like that bone pressed thing, so I don't need a bigger dick, I am 15 cm in girth, I think that is 6", so I don't need a lot of girth increase either, but on my body, I am not a skinny Indian dude, I am heavily set, my 19 cm dick looks small. That is why I am doing PE subjecting myself to this torture and I hope when I am 22 cm erect my penis looks proportional to my body.

Good luck to you on your gains, but I would concentrate on girth as your prick looks somewhat stick like, not meaty.

I learned three new words from this post alone.

Also, if you damaged your penis with 5 minutes of pumping you must using insane pressure.

PS. I agree with you on Thunder's Place. It's run by BIB incognito. He won't admit it but he funds that shitty site. He;s the only dude I know who will ban you for not capitalizing. Just a bunch of idiots over there.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No mate, I am gentle with myself. I have a sensitive prick. I have injured myself just having everyday, normal sex, missionary position. The worst was when I ended up with a black and blue penis and scrotum that lasted 2 weeks. My doctor said nothing was "broken" or injured so it is a mystery.

That BIB hanger looks like something my grandson would make.

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome results man, your dedication has paid off.. Screw the haters. Well done and thabks for sharing! I seen King's eyes light up when he seen your gains. Lol
Just curious who is "king" ? I have also done PE and used and extender and had gains

Reactions: CMBone

w3bb3r

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just curious who is "king" ? I have also done PE and used and extender and had gains
@KingEspadas -
MrHUGE1n you are solid proof that extenders work. King has been pumping with solid results also, I would imagine this would be the next progression.

His routine makes me think all of the crap you go through using devices for foreskin stretch are a waste. Hoping to see results from my equal foreskin stretch routine (bath, peeing, etc).