My PE routine- will it work?

Have penis enlargement exercises worked for you?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone, I've always wanted a bigger penis. Right now I'm about 7 1/4 inches, but I want to be about 8 or 9. Is that possible? Here's the routine I was thinking. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, do warm up for 5 minutes, 5 minutes of stretching, and 10 minutes of jelqing.

Do you think that routine will work for me? Please post your experiences with PE, and post pictures of your big cocks to give me inspiration! :biggrin1:

I'll try to keep my gallery updated with pictures of my progress. Thanks

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing you forgot was the warm down after the excersizes. You could never have enough warm ups and warm downs.

Those goals are very attainable. Consistency is the key.
I am also a fan of the 3 day split. I do M, W, Fri. More time to rest the better.

That routine is pretty much the basic beginners routine. But...
10 minutes of jelqing might be too much. Go for repetitions or "reps" instead.
When I started, I would do 100 jelqs divided into 2 sets of 50 for the first week.
2 sets of 100 for the next 2 weeks.
3 sets of 100 for the next week and then so on with other variations.
You have to work up to it.

Dont forget that this is like any excersize. You have to eat right, rest right, nutrition is important, and I hope you do not smoke. Smoking constricts the blood vessels not allowing more blood to flow, especially on the microscopic level that is required here.

Good luck. Read through this section, and stick with the basics, and let us know your progress in a few weeks.

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the suggestions!

I've been exercising my cock for a bit. Has anybody enlarged their cock to 9 inches? If you have, post a picture please.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just out of curiosity, why are you guys scheduling a three day split?

unlike muscle, which requires the rest and recovery, I thought PE could proceed on a daily basis; given this, I would imagine a daily routine would speed up the enlargement process?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just out of curiosity, why are you guys scheduling a three day split?

unlike muscle, which requires the rest and recovery, I thought PE could proceed on a daily basis; given this, I would imagine a daily routine would speed up the enlargement process?

The fascia and ligaments being stretched need some recovery as well because some microdamage is liklely to occur. With time you can adapt enough to endure a 6-days-a-week schedule using moderate training methods, but if you're an advanced trainee using high intensity routines you're going to require rest.