My PE routine

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Spraynard, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, I just joined this site so I could create and keep track of my PE routine. I started yesterday (11/11/11), and my measurements going into this are 7 inches (long) x 5.75 inches (around) hard and 4.25 inches long soft.

My routine was derived directly from the beginners guide and is as follows:
    warm-up
    jelq (100 reps)
    oriental massage
    warm-up/relax
    keggels (50 5-second reps)
    towel lifts (20 reps increasing by 10 each week)

I will be following this routine once a day every week except mondays and wednesdays.

Going into this I realized that I didn't have any sort of lube and I couldn't quite get the 'dry jelq,' so I've discovered that a shower works just fine for both my warm-up and jelq. I just take a normal shower for about 10 minutes under very warm water, then use soapy water as a lube during jelqing. The result is a very comfortable and convenient experience.

I've noticed that there's quite a bit of disagreement over whether or not PE routines can help at all, so I'll be taking pictures and measurements often to track any possible progress.

Any thoughts/comments?

2. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I would try and find something else than soap to lube with? Maybe for a short period of time soap would be alright. For the longhaul I would advise you to maybe find a lube that you would be able to use in the shower. How long are you warming up in the shower? You need a minimum of 10 even 15 minutes good warm up. Like I mentioned if your in this for the long haul you could go and register at www.pegym.com/forums. Here you will have all you need to know about PE exercises and the members are always there to answer any questions you would have. Anyway good luck with your gains and don't overwork the guy! PE exercise do work but they don't happen overnight.

3. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the link! Those guys have a lot of helpful information.

I've been warming up for at least 10 each time, and I'm going to go out some time in the next couple of days to get some vaseline to use as lube.

4. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm going to try the 90 day routine listed given on that page for a bit to see how it feels. It makes more sense than the routine I have planned out, but it does make the shower warmup pretty impractical.

5. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I would advise to not use vaseline because it's a petroleum jelly. Try and buy some good old water based lube at your local sex shop. They don't really use the shower that much in their routines. You have 3 options: a rice sock which you nuke in the microwave, a warm washcloth which you have to keep getting warmed up or a heating pad which I use and find more practical. Those are the options you have to heat up and just be careful with the 3 of them that you don't burn yourself. Read as much as you can on the subject and if you don't understand something don't be shy to ask a question. Anyway good luck with your gains and if there is one piece of advice I can give you is not to rush things, this is a long process and don't get discouraged if don't see gains right away. Just keep at it and they will come!!

6. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for all the advice! Yeah I've pretty much tossed out the idea of relying on showers and instead I'm just using a washcloth for now. Why not vaseline though? I mean I know it's not highly recommended as a lube for sex due to the fact that it breaks down latex, but it should be fine just as lube for jelqing. The only other thing I can think of is that it's harder to wash off than water based lubes.

7. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I had read somewhere on another site that vaseline being a petroleum based jelly was bad for you. I did a little research on my own and found that it was safe to use. The only problem is that it's a hard to clean. If you would be interested I have a home made formula which consist of 100% Shea Butter and Olive oil which is easy to clean and also keeps your penis nice and soft.

8. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That would be very helpful!

9. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    Ingredients: 100% shea butter and olive oil
    You want to make sure that it's 100% shea butter, no other ingredients added. You can usually find this in your local health store. They are usually found in plastic jars and are sold in different sizes. I would advise you to get the smallest size just in case you don't like the homemade lube.
    Articles needed for preparation: microwave oven, mason jar or an old jam jar, magic marker, a fork and a knife and oven mitts or dish cloth.
    Preparation: You are going to cut out the shea butter out of the plastic jar with a knife and put it into the mason jar. When finished you want to take that mason jar and put into the microwave with no lid on for about 2 minutes or just until all the shea butter has become liquified. You will then remove the jar using oven mitts not to burn yourself. You then want to mark the level of the liquid with the marker because you want add around the same amount of olive oil in the jar. You will then take your fork and make sure it is mixed well. Let cool on the counter and when cool enough put it into the refrigerator. I usually keep my lube in the refrigerator because if left out it tends to get soft. Now if you have a problem with not being able to keep it refrigerated. I would just add less olive oil but for the first time just so that it would harden fast I would put it into a refrigerator. This seems like a lot of work and items but you must have most of the items at home. If you are single guy living alone it's a lot easier to make this. If you are living with someone or with your parents it would be a little awkward to make and keep in the fridge. Let me know how you make out?
    Just out of curiousity how long have you been doing PE exercise? Have you gotten any gains?
    Anyway good luck with your gains and take it nice and slow you don't want to go and injure yourself!

10. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks! I live in a dorm but have my own room and fridge, so this should be easy enough to do once I get the ingredients.

I just started my PE exercises last Friday and I'll be taking measurements every Friday from here on out. I don't know if I've made any gains yet (most probably haven't since it's only been half a week) but I'd like to think that I've felt some difference.

11. spunkie269

spunkie269 Member

Albums:
    I would suggest that you do not measure every week because you might get a little down with the results. I use to measure every week and then decided to measure once a month. It's up to you when you measure and if you can try and take a pic of your flaccid and erect penis also. It's advisable also to measure on your day off. Some people gain a lot in your first couple of weeks and some don't. You just have to take your time with your routine not to hurt yourself and make sure also that you do at least a good 10 minute, if possible 15 minute warm up and at least a good 10 minute warm down after your routine. Have you started to edge yet?

12. jeff926

Gold Member

What is oriental massage and how to do towel-lift?

13. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted