My Penis and Weight Lifting

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well. I'm not that considered about it, but. I like to weight lift, and workout. I eat healthy most of the time, and I also take Supplements.

By supplements I mean, Protein supplements, and Creatine Supplements. Reason I take these, is because it helps gain more muscle, quicker and faster, and it also helps to repair my muscle tissue after hard sessions lifting.

I don't think by taking these supplements, it will effect my penis, or balls. But latly, past few days, after I cum, my penis is feeling kinda wierd, almost like I have to pee, but after I pee, it still feels like I gotta pee.

Or could this be happening cause my penis is being over worked? I think I might stop all sexual activity for awhile(1-2 weeks) if thats the case.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this thread will eventually fill with many helpful suggestions as there are myriad numbers of knowledgeable posters here with possibly similar experiences, none of them MDs, and the few MDs who are here will not diagnose anyone over the net

lots of men avoid doctors until it's serious enough to bother to book a consultation

why suffer the annoyance in the meantime? it could be a trifle or a symptom of something serious that merits intervention.

best wishes

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Couldn't tell you. I don't lift weights with my penis.

Seriously, ask your doctor. It may be entirely unrelated to your physical activies.

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm begining to think it may be cause of too much sex. I'm gonna lay off for awhile, and if the problem arises ,the next time, I guess I will have to go the doctor, I hate doctors thou...:rolleyes: I've got enough of my experince from getting sports physicals in High school, "yes..bend over and cough" *cold hand grapples my balls* ahhh!! lol

The feeling of having to pee doesnt last very long, and if I engage in sex, again within a few minutes of cumming the first time, the feeling goes away, and I cum again and its normal.

Or maybe, its because I engage in sex when I had to go pee in the first place?

alter_ego1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not an MD, but have had chlamydia. Sounds a lot like my symptoms. See a doctor. If it is chlamydia, very easy to diagnose and treat.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
One side effect of creatine is that it makes you have to pee often. Try laying off the creatine for a few days and see if that helps. Your problem may be as simple as that.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LazyKing said:
I hate doctors thou...:rolleyes:

They're generally unshockable, have seen most things, and can provide advice and solutions to pain and discomfort in a short space of time. Get over hating them already, LK :wink:

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've just described half the gay men in Washington, my friend. :cool:

Just the same, I agree with you. I am not crazy about doctors, but how else can he be sure? A physician should be involved here.

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt its Chlamydia. According to a google search

men, symptoms of chlamydia may include:
  • Discharge from the penis
  • Burning with urination
  • Swollen and/or painful testicles
I have none of those.

I mostly have bad experiences, cause the doctors office I had to go to do my sports physical, was runned by all women, so I was always uncomfortable having a women I hardly know grapple my balls, and stare at it. Also, I hate the doctor bills :rolleyes:

I'll lay off the creatine for awhile too, I never knew it causes you to pee alot, all I have heard is it tears up your stomach sometimes, makes it feel uneasy a lot, but that never happened to me.

I'll let you guys know ,if the problem is still there after 2 weeks of abstance(if I can make it that long...)

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also lift and take creatine and protein. I have experienced similar symtoms. I think it has something to do with the prostate, maybe swelling??? It's harder get all the pee out and it feels like you have to go again. About 15-20 minutes later I can pee again and everything is back to normal.

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
caffeinated said:
In fact, the symptoms of chlamydia are usually minor, if you have any symptoms at all. Most men who have it have NO symptoms at all.

Go to a physician already!

I dont have chlamydia...i've never slept with women with stds, sorry. That cant be it.

I'll go to the physiscan when I feel like I want to go. It's not that bad at all, really.

yeah, prostate swelling...anyways, its not that bad. It's not like I'm on my knees after sex, cluching my privates going "AWWWWWWWWW" ... lol

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The problem has went away. I'm not sure what caused it, but I'm no longer feeling as if I gotta pee after I cum. I usually pee about 30 minutes afterwards now.

Maybe it was the creatine, as I have stopped use(and I have run out).

Thought you people would like to know(but you probably don't give a shit, thats ok, i dont give a shit about you either)

-LazyKing

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LazyKing said:
The problem has went away. I'm not sure what caused it, but I'm no longer feeling as if I gotta pee after I cum. I usually pee about 30 minutes afterwards now.

Maybe it was the creatine, as I have stopped use(and I have run out).

Thought you people would like to know(but you probably don't give a shit, thats ok, i dont give a shit about you either)

-LazyKing

Asshole.:biggrin1: Get a picture:biggrin1:

RimMaster

Just Browsing
Media
If you overwork your kidneys by taking stuff like creatine or too much sex you will eventually end up with Low sex drive , due to low hormones !

Hormones are chemicals produced by the body’s endocrine system. They play a major role in a person’s ability to feel sexual desire. The kidneys are part of the endocrine system. The adrenal glands, located at the top of each kidney, produce certain hormones. If hormone levels become out of balance, you may experience a decrease in your sex drive.