My penis extender experience so far

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
I got interested in PE about 3 months ago. I started at a bit over 8 inches bonepressed. I researched PE a lot and found that most guys with hard work are able to gain about an inch on average, and after that the gains usually diminish. I was pretty skpetical of jelqing, still am. Pumps are only temporary. I heard about extenders and started to look because I found out they actually had scientific proof behind them.

There was a study published in BJU that dove into the topic of penis enlargement and cited that out of 10 or so studies of a group size of over 100 men, extenders were found to have some significant gain of about 0.7 inches on average over the period of 3-6 months, ranging from 4-7 hours or more a day, depending on the study. This was in stretched flaccid length though so obviously the erect gain would be smaller(probably 0.4 inches at most). I also looked at pegym and others sites on peoples experiences and most people said they worked but took a very long time, 6 months to a year to see erect gains.

I'll stop rambling and get to my progress. I've been doing it since the first week of june but have missed a few days so probably 10 days in total missed. I've gained 1/4 inch in erect length, for real, and 1/2 inches in stretched flaccid length. Ive been doing it for about 6 hours a day on average and usually split my hours between morning and evening. I take breaks every 1-3 hours, 3 hour sessions are great because they really just loosen your entire penis even more so it can be stretched well. Between sessions I usually take breaks from 20 minutes-40 minutes. Most people take shorter but I need it longer for some reason.

What ive noticed about penis growth is that is seems to occur largely below the base of the penis, between the base and the area where it attaches to the pelvis. So it slowly pushes from underneath basically. Also be sure to include pre warmups and manual stretches.

The gains may seem small but any gains at all are welcome to me, I didn't expect an inch in 10 weeks and neither should anyone who tries it unless you will do 12 hours a day or so. Im only aiming for a total in an inch which I expect to take at least a year if I can do this consistently.

Comfort is a huge issue with extenders, if you want to really make gains you have to put in a lot of time and if youre going to have something strapped to your dick for 6 hours a day on average, it needs to be comfy. The discomfort either comes at the base or the head. The base due to irritation from the actual plastic of the extender, it can irritate the scrotum, and at the head due to circulation, wrapping, etc. Initially I used a foam pad with a silicone noose. This worked well for a while but in all honestly the noose is awful for circulation. It really gets at you after a few weeks. The strap is much better but straps can only be work at low tensions. What I did is used a velcro strap but I cut it in half longways so its only a bit under 1/2 inches wide. This really helps you wear it at high tensions and not have that bad of circulation issues. There will obviously be some but not nearly as bad.

Oh also I bough SG. But from what I hear there are many other great extenders out there. For now im fine with the velcro strap(you wil need to replace the velcro every 2 weeks, at least I did, because the velcro wears out under high tension), but would like a vac extender since ive heard they have zero circulation issues an can be worn for very very long sessions, upwards of 4 hours. Ideally id like to try a phallosan forte SG mod but thatd be another 300 bucks for me to throw down and im not really with that type of money right now.

Anyway, I hope this was informative for any of you who were curious about this type of thing.

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I literally just experienced what you were talking about with the foam sleeve and silicon strap.

I've been extending for 3 weeks and immediately I see how this is going to be the most effective PE. I've been pumping for 2 years, and just like an extender, you need to put in a lot of time to see results, which is hard with a pump. but with this extender it's much easier.

So I've been able to make the rods easily get close to max what the extender is, but the pain is too much within 5 minutes, so I stay at a moderate stretch, which I read is actually much better, but I don't know. gotta experiment a bit more with it. But yeah I do want a vacuum stretcher but the price seems too steep.

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
I usually wear it between 900-1200 grams of tension. In the beginning the most I did was 900, but now about 2 months in I can do about 1500 for a little bit but usually sit at 1200. When using the velcro strap you must use a form of padding. Foam padding may work, but unfortunately mind had broke. What ive switched to doing which is surprisingly more comfortable is using a very soft sock and cutting it into a way that I can wrap it around the head and shaft of my penis, having the soft side of the sock(outter side) touch the skin.

The way that I put on the extender is slip the head thrugh the whole, put on the wrapping(sock). Thats the first part. The second part is to set up the velcro strap. I simply slide it through the slits in the top part of the extender and secure it loosely. Then from there I slip it over the head of my penis and undo the velcro so I can readjust it to a tension I feel good with. Once the head piece of the extender is secured on my penis, I pull it over the rods. Be careful when doing this if you use velcro because it can slip a bit, so make sure to keep a finger tight on the velcro since the tension is greatly increased for a few moments when pulling it over the rods. I'll take some photos later today and post them of how I do it.

Mikes8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got interested in PE about 3 months ago. I started at a bit over 8 inches bonepressed. I researched PE a lot and found that most guys with hard work are able to gain about an inch on average, and after that the gains usually diminish. I was pretty skpetical of jelqing, still am. Pumps are only temporary. I heard about extenders and started to look because I found out they actually had scientific proof behind them.

There was a study published in BJU that dove into the topic of penis enlargement and cited that out of 10 or so studies of a group size of over 100 men, extenders were found to have some significant gain of about 0.7 inches on average over the period of 3-6 months, ranging from 4-7 hours or more a day, depending on the study. This was in stretched flaccid length though so obviously the erect gain would be smaller(probably 0.4 inches at most). I also looked at pegym and others sites on peoples experiences and most people said they worked but took a very long time, 6 months to a year to see erect gains.

I'll stop rambling and get to my progress. I've been doing it since the first week of june but have missed a few days so probably 10 days in total missed. I've gained 1/4 inch in erect length, for real, and 1/2 inches in stretched flaccid length. Ive been doing it for about 6 hours a day on average and usually split my hours between morning and evening. I take breaks every 1-3 hours, 3 hour sessions are great because they really just loosen your entire penis even more so it can be stretched well. Between sessions I usually take breaks from 20 minutes-40 minutes. Most people take shorter but I need it longer for some reason.

What ive noticed about penis growth is that is seems to occur largely below the base of the penis, between the base and the area where it attaches to the pelvis. So it slowly pushes from underneath basically. Also be sure to include pre warmups and manual stretches.

The gains may seem small but any gains at all are welcome to me, I didn't expect an inch in 10 weeks and neither should anyone who tries it unless you will do 12 hours a day or so. Im only aiming for a total in an inch which I expect to take at least a year if I can do this consistently.

Comfort is a huge issue with extenders, if you want to really make gains you have to put in a lot of time and if youre going to have something strapped to your dick for 6 hours a day on average, it needs to be comfy. The discomfort either comes at the base or the head. The base due to irritation from the actual plastic of the extender, it can irritate the scrotum, and at the head due to circulation, wrapping, etc. Initially I used a foam pad with a silicone noose. This worked well for a while but in all honestly the noose is awful for circulation. It really gets at you after a few weeks. The strap is much better but straps can only be work at low tensions. What I did is used a velcro strap but I cut it in half longways so its only a bit under 1/2 inches wide. This really helps you wear it at high tensions and not have that bad of circulation issues. There will obviously be some but not nearly as bad.

Oh also I bough SG. But from what I hear there are many other great extenders out there. For now im fine with the velcro strap(you wil need to replace the velcro every 2 weeks, at least I did, because the velcro wears out under high tension), but would like a vac extender since ive heard they have zero circulation issues an can be worn for very very long sessions, upwards of 4 hours. Ideally id like to try a phallosan forte SG mod but thatd be another 300 bucks for me to throw down and im not really with that type of money right now.

Anyway, I hope this was informative for any of you who were curious about this type of thing.

what is an SG?

Mikes8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
use my extender 5 days a week ,using both the tubing and the foam collar they both slip off and don't hold for long any ideas to prevent this, it gets annoying

tnax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually wear it between 900-1200 grams of tension. In the beginning the most I did was 900, but now about 2 months in I can do about 1500 for a little bit but usually sit at 1200. When using the velcro strap you must use a form of padding. Foam padding may work, but unfortunately mind had broke. What ive switched to doing which is surprisingly more comfortable is using a very soft sock and cutting it into a way that I can wrap it around the head and shaft of my penis, having the soft side of the sock(outter side) touch the skin.

The way that I put on the extender is slip the head thrugh the whole, put on the wrapping(sock). Thats the first part. The second part is to set up the velcro strap. I simply slide it through the slits in the top part of the extender and secure it loosely. Then from there I slip it over the head of my penis and undo the velcro so I can readjust it to a tension I feel good with. Once the head piece of the extender is secured on my penis, I pull it over the rods. Be careful when doing this if you use velcro because it can slip a bit, so make sure to keep a finger tight on the velcro since the tension is greatly increased for a few moments when pulling it over the rods. I'll take some photos later today and post them of how I do it.

Nice review and experience! I had an SG but due to time and i couldnt keep it. Took me ages to put it on and i couldn't wear it under clothes.

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys I heard some of you are having problems with slippage and SG comfort. Trust me i went through this and it took me a whiel to figure out what works for me. Hopefully it does for you. The velcro strap is what works great for me and you can get more velcro to make these straps at home depot, its super easy. Buy the roll of velcro that has the straps including both hooks and loops. Cut them to the correct length, peel off the adhesive on both sides of the velcro straps and them put them together, so one side is loops and 1 is hooks, then cut the velcro strap longways so its very thing, about 1/3rd of an inch. This will last you about a week in terms of tension. But the roll I got has enough straps for months. I put some photos here to shwo you how im wearing it. Make sure you have head swell, I use a sock for wrapping. image3.JPG
image2.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
Nice review and experience! I had an SG but due to time and i couldnt keep it. Took me ages to put it on and i couldn't wear it under clothes.
Unless you have a really small penis and have low tension, sg isn't really realistic to wear while walking around the day. I have a lot of time at home, so I wear it while im working on my comp sitting in bed. I switch it between up and down every 30 minutes or so.