Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I just woke up. Had some nice morning wood happening. Since I didn't have to get up right away, and I didn't have any lube within reach, I decided to just lightly rub my frenulum and head while I lay half asleep in bed.

Then something hit me. It felt bigger than normal. Turned on my bedside light and grabbed a measuring tape out of my nightstand. Sure enough. Consistently when I've measured before I was 6" long and 6.25" girth. This morning... after measuring several times because I didn't believe it and thought I did something wrong... 7" long and 6.5" girth. I've said several times I wouldn't mind and extra inch in length. I guess I had it all along and never realized it.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I just woke up. Had some nice morning wood happening. Since I didn't have to get up right away, and I didn't have any lube within reach, I decided to just lightly rub my frenulum and head while I lay half asleep in bed.

Then something hit me. It felt bigger than normal. Turned on my bedside light and grabbed a measuring tape out of my nightstand. Sure enough. Consistently when I've measured before I was 6" long and 6.25" girth. This morning... after measuring several times because I didn't believe it and thought I did something wrong... 7" long and 6.5" girth. I've said several times I wouldn't mind and extra inch in length. I guess I had it all along and never realized it.
What??
That's not usually something which happens overnight, at least I've never heard of it happening before.
Especially unusual to happen for an adult who is well past the age of 25.

You had not been doing any kind of PE or pumping or anything, then all of a sudden it was bigger than you had measured before?

Did you measure differently than you had been measuring previously?

I'm not doubting you, just flabbergasted that it happened!

Indy

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What??
That's not usually something which happens overnight, at least I've never heard of it happening before.
Especially unusual to happen for an adult who is well past the age of 25.

You had not been doing any kind of PE or pumping or anything, then all of a sudden it was bigger than you had measured before?

Did you measure differently than you had been measuring previously?

I'm not doubting you, just flabbergasted that it happened!

Indy
No, I haven't been pumping. It just hit me that I thought my morning wood felt bigger than normal... and it was. Granted, I don't measure often as I don't really expect the numbers to change, but when things feel different...

• Love
Reactions: Indelicate
D

deleted871301

My nocturnal erections always feel HUGE compared to those during my waking hours.

I honestly think that our dicks reach their full potential while we are sleeping as it is the just a natural body function and not an erection that's wired to our brains.

vas

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep. My wood when sleeping and in the morning reaches it's full potential. The body is fully relaxed, stress levels are low, blood pressure is low, you are warm. It is the physiological opposite of the flight or fight condition, which shrinks your size and kills your erection.