My penis/his butt

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_gagger, Nov 8, 2008.

1. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

Ok, my wife and I were out with another couple the other night. The other wife is someone my wife has become friends with at her new job. Both she and her husband are great fun to be with. After a few drinks, my wife comments on what a nice butt my friend's hubby has. My wife then goes on to say that he would probably make a great underwear model. Friend says thanks, but hubby doesn't have much up front so that may not work and laughs. Now, my wife offers that I would make a very good front model and that they should somehow clone the two of us together then for the perfect combination. They both giggled at that and kept referring to us guys as "front" and "back" the rest of the night. (Her husband didn't hear his wife's comment about his front not being as ample as his rear.)

Here's the deal, I've noticed my wife now seems to be a little sensitive whenever I or anyone else mentions her friend's name. I sense a little jealousy on her part. Might that be linked to the fact that she let on that I am bigger than her husband and she thinks that matters to her friend? My question is this; would the other girl have the same sort of trepidation about my wife having thoughts about her husband's backside, or is it somehow more of an issue of jealousy for a woman regarding her man's penis than his butt? (Or neither?)

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Neither.

Something else you don't know about happened between them. Ask her.

3. Ed69

Gold Member

Have you never been drunk and said things you wished you had not?So your wife and her friend got tipsy and said some things.Let it go.

Draft saved Draft deleted