My penis is swollen...

tmsprcc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so, i decided to do more dry jelques one day, and when i finished, i had swelling on the skin around the glands. i'm uncut, so, when the skin goes back, there's a wierd, soft, pillow of skin midshaft....

did i do something wrong?

my penis is at a constant semi erect state now... okay, for most of the day... but the bump makes the shape look funny...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so, i decided to do more dry jelques one day, and when i finished, i had swelling on the skin around the glands. i'm uncut, so, when the skin goes back, there's a wierd, soft, pillow of skin midshaft....

did i do something wrong?

my penis is at a constant semi erect state now... okay, for most of the day... but the bump makes the shape look funny...

It sounds like you jumped a bit too much in volume for one session. Dry jelqs are notorious for this kind of effect. It's essentially an edematous swelling. It will go down in time, and you'll heal faster if you sit in a hot bath or apply a hot wrap to your penis. If this continues, try sticking to wet jelqs.

tmsprcc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm like 6'' or so... bigger or smaller, depending on my mood.
haha.
hmmm.

you're probably right, big-al.
it all started when i started doing more dry jelques when i ran out of lube...
thanks, guys.

btw, i am happy that i'm not a micro phallus, but seems like i can gain an inch or so. i think i'll see what happens.