My penis is too big

ghostwheel77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems that with the last few women i have been with that my penis is to big. In this group is that a normal thing or am i dating the wrong type of women?

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh another fish story..... I love stories... please tell us how your massive penis has injured others or how the women have gone off screaming after having seen it or how it hits you in the head everytime you do a sit up.

I'm sorry, but having read how you brag in almost every one of your posts, and not having any pictures posted as supporting evidence, I must conclude
:tool:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh another fish story..... I love stories... please tell us how your massive penis has injured others or how the women have gone off screaming after having seen it or how it hits you in the head everytime you do a sit up.

I'm sorry, but having read how you brag in almost every one of your posts, and not having any pictures posted as supporting evidence, I must conclude
:tool:
Think i just found my idol

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it'd difficult. My problem is that, due to the enormous size of my organ, I faint when blood gets diverted during an erection. When I finally come to, women have usually given up and left. Frustrating let me tell you. :D

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
Are you telling us that your penis is bigger than a baby? Women give birth to something much much bigger thank your little penis.
Now shut up and get a life

Yeah, but the birth process isn't exactly known for awarding explosive orgasms. Just cause it'll fit, doesn't mean she'll like it. Think before you type next time.