My penis is too big

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but the birth process isn't exactly known for awarding explosive orgasms. Just cause it'll fit, doesn't mean she'll like it. Think before you type next time.

Also, it's not the stretching of the vagina that causes most of the pain of childbirth. It's the opening of the cervix. Which a penis never penetrates. Ever.

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
Also, it's not the stretching of the vagina that causes most of the pain of childbirth. It's the opening of the cervix. Which a penis never penetrates. Ever.

Yeah, because by comparison, pushing a football through the cervix is a way greater feat. Take away that part of childbirth and I'd imagine it'd still be about the most painful thing for a woman.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Depends on the type of girls you like.

If you like short, thin girls then just about any dick will be too big.

Do what I did, this is the test:

Date a six foot six inch all swedish babe and if she says it's too big then it's too big.

Anyway, that's one of the ways I found out I was "too big"

The other was with a short girl the first time I had sex.

It wasn't pleasant.

TheBoomHound

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh another fish story..... I love stories... please tell us how your massive penis has injured others or how the women have gone off screaming after having seen it or how it hits you in the head everytime you do a sit up.

I'm sorry, but having read how you brag in almost every one of your posts, and not having any pictures posted as supporting evidence, I must conclude
:tool:
I agree dude, I extremely well endowed and I have yet to be turned down for being too big

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It seems that with the last few women i have been with that my penis is to big.
Doubtful, extremely doubtful. I'm probably bigger than you, and I can always get inside a woman.
Oh look, y'all. Dueling invisible penises!
I agree dude, I extremely well endowed and I have yet to be turned down for being too big
And another one joins the fray. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but having read how you brag in almost every one of your posts, and not having any pictures posted as supporting evidence, I must conclude

Last edited:

Mr_wiggles

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh another fish story..... I love stories... please tell us how your massive penis has injured others or how the women have gone off screaming after having seen it or how it hits you in the head everytime you do a sit up.

lol