My penis makes me self-conscious.

TaderHoagie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello.

I hate public urinals. People always stare, and I can't go. It sucks. In public, I see people staring at my bulge, and I get shy--especially it's a girl. I know I have a giant penis, and I should show it off, but there's something inside that stops me. It's being self conscious. I don't want to be that anymore. Especially about my oversized dong.

This place is interesting, and I do love my penis. I hate other penises though. No offense, guys.

If you see a girl at the the urinal next to you she is probably not a girl. It's all good though because she probably has a bigger one than you.

Trying staring at their tits, it will either help or get your face slapped.

I wouldn't be hating too much on other members of the penis family, as if you lose yours you may require a transplant and he may have a long memory in that little head.

BTW welcome to you and your large dong, real or imagined.

Mark5134

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello.

I hate public urinals. People always stare, and I can't go. It sucks. In public, I see people staring at my bulge, and I get shy--especially it's a girl. I know I have a giant penis, and I should show it off, but there's something inside that stops me. It's being self conscious. I don't want to be that anymore. Especially about my oversized dong.

This place is interesting, and I do love my penis. I hate other penises though. No offense, guys.
I'm going to have to see a picture.

TaderHoagie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years back, a friend snuck a peak at the urinals, and he stopped hanging out with me. I want to be proud of myself and show off my cock, but it's grotesque. I love the feeling of shorts, but everyone can see my outline and head. It's frustrating.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Vader, man you have got more issues than just being self conscious. Not trying to be mean. You have some very strong feelings. I think you should research The WHY behind your feelings of being self conscious of your dick and also why do you hate other men's penis. I only say this to help. The feelings you express are really strong and could be self destructive. Hope you find the answers.

Reactions: blarg01

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Years back, a friend snuck a peak at the urinals, and he stopped hanging out with me. I want to be proud of myself and show off my cock, but it's grotesque. I love the feeling of shorts, but everyone can see my outline and head. It's frustrating.

So far, without pics, this is all just grandiose gossip. Kind of like Trump bragging about himself...without showing his tax returns.

D

deleted716371

Welcome!
Many men are very conscious about their cock size. Most often because they think it's too small. I don't know the size of yours, but the same answer applies to all. You just have to live with what you've got. And I consider it a blessing to have a cock at all - no matter the size. I hope you can too!

I also have to "warn" you when posting around here. Claiming to have a giant penis whithout pics to prove it might mean people won't take your claims seriously.

Take care!

/gmannen

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello.

I think getting that cock wet and lots of fucking brings out the best in a Cock!

Reactions: Heat