My penis problem

YoungManInLove: Okay, I have something going on that I don't like. Okay, my penis when it is soft, and sometimes when it is getting ready to erect is soft in the middle, like it makes an hourglass shape. It's like folded in this accordion like way and is soft all of way around in the middle of my penis. And I can't stand that I'm a white dude and my dick looks white at the top and then tan with a ring all the way around it, somewhere from about the top/middle and down. Does anyone know what is up?

Kelby

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Ummmmmmmm dude that post is knda vague but if you are saying that when your cock is getting stiff or is stiff it remains soft in the middle then I strongly recommend that you consult either your general practioner or urologist and see what he/she says !

The REAL deal
HORSE

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Penis color is variable and can be an indicator of ethnicity. Don't ever think yours is 'odd' since everybody's penis coloration is different.

As for the softness you describe, if that area gets as hard as the rest of the shaft when fully erect, you have nothing to worry about. If not, then a visit to a urologist is certainly called for. Not because it's anything dangerous - but just for your encouragement and confidence.

Then, again, you may want to talk to your father about possible work he has done on you if his last name is Frankenstein. :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
YoungManInLove: How long has your penis been like this as you harden? I know (and have seen many times) an 8.25-8.5 inch one which gets hard in 'sections', with the middle becoming turgid and extended as the bottom and upper after 3, 4, or 5 minutes. His is the only one I have witnessed in person, but I have posted this information previously and gotten a couple of replies which testified to his not being the only one. If you have always been like this, I don't urge you to go to an urologist, like I would if it has just begun to have this characteristic.

As for the coloration, I think bilbobagginsx is right on regarding that perhaps it's being due to your ethnicity. I assume you haven't seen other family members' dicks, or you wouldn't question us about that, or else yours is completely different from theirs. Sure, you could have somewhat different 'markings', so again, I agree, only seriously to ask your Dad, even if he's not Frankenstein, if he knows oof any reason for this. (This is, also, if it's been that way as long as you can remember.

Let us know what happens, Kelby, we care.

Luke

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 2-tone coloration is probably your circumcision scar. The inner mucosal skin remnant is pink, the outer shaft skin is pigmented.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
YoungManInLove...

By now, I trust you're beginning to not worry. I think you're perfectly normal in what you're observing...so long as you're still achieving an eventual overall good- quality erection as such and that what you're noticing hasn't suddenly just started happening. I agree with the others that pigmentation and circumcision scarring all contribute to the uniqueness of our equipment--man to man.

The slower and various "stages" to a total erection (for many larger guys) is a common denominator among us and we often forget to really notice it! I take a number of minutes to achieve full size and for the first several minutes in fact, there is this "squishiness", floppy, SLOWLY-elongating kind of thing gradually going on. There is certainly a "bloated look" about mid-way; with a full "hardness" not at all there quite yet, and over time--voila...Finally!. ('Guess I've gotten used to it as "norm" for me). Over a number of years now, I've read of others in this forum with similar descriptions, too.

This kind of a gradual "building" erection is only natural as we think about the amount of tissue which must eventually fill and respond to the blood and lymph entering. After all we're not hydraulic, automated "machines" but instead, human flesh which must follow a natural order of getting hard. I think average size fellas often find this stuff even mildly fascinating!--our differences as such (compared to them) in achieving (and maintaining) a natural function as simple as a plain ole erection. There indeed is no set rule from man to man, either. Some larger men--especially the younger guys can (and do) get hard pretty quickly. Others of us though, depending upon our sizes (yes, considering both length AND certainly the girth) along with that despised aging factor,--- simply take a while.

YoungMan, consider yourself in fairly good company :D and don't fret over it.

YoungManInLove:
Originally posted by HORSEHUNGshowoff@Jun 14 2004, 08:19 AM
Ummmmmmmm dude that post is knda vague but if you are saying that when your cock is getting stiff or is stiff it remains soft in the middle then I strongly recommend that you consult either your general practioner or urologist and see what he/she says !

The REAL deal
HORSE
Hey! Thanks for responding. No, it gets hard all of the way. It doesn't continue to stay soft in the middle or anything. It's just that while it's on its way up, it is soft in the middle. It's nothing! Anyway yeah, it makes this damn hourglass shape sometimes, and in the middle folds like an accordion, when I am not erect. It drives me nuts!

YoungManInLove:
Originally posted by benderten2001@Jun 14 2004, 05:27 PM
YoungManInLove...

By now, I trust you're beginning to not worry. I think you're perfectly normal in what you're observing...so long as you're still achieving an eventual overall good- quality erection as such and that what you're noticing hasn't suddenly just started happening. I agree with the others that pigmentation and circumcision scarring all contribute to the uniqueness of our equipment--man to man.

The slower and various "stages" to a total erection (for many larger guys) is a common denominator among us and we often forget to really notice it! I take a number of minutes to achieve full size and for the first several minutes in fact, there is this "squishiness", floppy, SLOWLY-elongating kind of thing gradually going on. There is certainly a "bloated look" about mid-way; with a full "hardness" not at all there quite yet, and over time--voila...Finally!. ('Guess I've gotten used to it as "norm" for me). Over a number of years now, I've read of others in this forum with similar descriptions, too.

This kind of a gradual "building" erection is only natural as we think about the amount of tissue which must eventually fill and respond to the blood and lymph entering. After all we're not hydraulic, automated "machines" but instead, human flesh which must follow a natural order of getting hard. I think average size fellas often find this stuff even mildly fascinating!--our differences as such (compared to them) in achieving (and maintaining) a natural function as simple as a plain ole erection. There indeed is no set rule from man to man, either. Some larger men--especially the younger guys can (and do) get hard pretty quickly. Others of us though, depending upon our sizes (yes, considering both length AND certainly the girth) along with that despised aging factor,--- simply take a while.

YoungMan, consider yourself in fairly good company :D and don't fret over it.
Thanks so much!

Kelby

:D

YoungManInLove:
Originally posted by Mr._dB@Jun 14 2004, 03:05 PM
The 2-tone coloration is probably your circumcision scar. The inner mucosal skin remnant is pink, the outer shaft skin is pigmented.
Thank you for responding!

Kelby

:lol:

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Definite circumcision scar issues going on there, I have them myself at times, albeit depends on the weather (usually happens when its colder, like getting an erection after taking off one's bathing suit when one is fresh out of the ocean or a lake or pool), i.e tempature, etc, but once it's truly getting hard, it evens out and is completely unnoticeable when fully erect, so no need to waste money on the urologist I don't think here.