My Penis size?

modeldude69: Hey guys, now I know for sure i'm not the biggest in here! But I do know im bigger than average for sure...just wanted a few opinions on my size from you guys...i'm 6 3/4 long and 5 3/4 around...im pretty happy with it just wanted some more input! thanx

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Nice size, Modeldude.

You're going to make a partner very happy.

Pecker

As a lover, I'm about as impressive as a magician on the radio.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Pecker link=board=health;num=1069708634;start=0#2 date=11/24/03 at 17:26:06]

Nice size, Modeldude.

You're going to make a partner very happy.

Pecker

[/quote]

Ditto.

And, Modeldude....at 5 3/4" girth, you are about 1 full inch ABOVE the average in that (most favorable!) dimension! ;)

ORCABOMBER: Yo modeldude, that is definately not something to be ashamed of! ;)

fearghus8: I'd also like to have a few opinions on my size :-/ as I could be considered pretty insecure about it...
It's 6.5"x6"

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=fearghus8 link=board=health;num=1069708634;start=0#5 date=12/14/03 at 08:34:54

"]I'd also like to have a few opinions on my size  :-/ as I could be considered pretty insecure about it...
It's 6.5"x6" ."

[/quote]

Fearghus8......you're okay, too. ;)

You're ABOVE average in length and ABOVE average in girth.

There. I've said it. And, it IS the truth! :)

The sad thing about it for perhaps you (and others reading this).....is you don't believe it ! Or, --can't.

Somehow, acceptance won't "settle" down deep inside.

This is not the ideal website to gain confidence in penis size. And, THAT'S the truth, too.

Wiithout any deliberate effort at times, it seems ours often become rather sordid tales, here. So, as a reader and member, you must learn to accept that what you read about (and fantasize about) is very much the EXCEPTION to the rule of penis size for a typical man.
Virtually every man in the world is between 5.5 and 6.5 inches with a girth near or slightly better than 5 inches.
Get it? Statistically, EVERY man on planet earth is that size!

With slightly under 4,000 registered members (not all of whom are above average, btw) and of those who report and "list" their stats as being better than average, keep this in mind: Some are telling the truth. Some are stretching their measurements anyway they can! ;) (I often wonder just HOW they are measuring and from where? to get what the photos claim to be!)
Others....are outright lying. They too, are seeking to feel good about themselves and desperately join the ranks of being big....however they can. I don't blame them. I can relate somewhat. All men want to be BIG.
(And, be told they're big!)

Be happy with the size you have if it works, its healthy, and it's not causing you problems and challenges.

This site began as a source of help and encouragement for the guys who are the exception and must live with the CONSEQUENCES of "having one too big". And, there are some! This forum reveals those stories.

In the course of three plus years however, the LPSG has (now) become a melting pot of all kinds of people worldwide with all kinds of notions, concerns, and ultimate curiosities and frustrations over.... penises! :eek:

Imagine that. ---Why, of all things!

buddy43610: benerten, you are very wise and compassionate. some very kind and reasuring words for us average guys. buddy

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks, Buddy. :)

Don't know about the "wisdom" part and I will own up to being (a bit) compassionate I suppose.

If anything, though, I am a guy.

And, I KNOW what it's like to worry over penis size.

I'm older than many of our members here and perhaps I can help guide our thinking from time to time based upon my own observations from life itself.

That's about all I can contribute! -- "Wise" (?) or not. ;)

drrionelli: For what it's worth, I, too, find bender's posts to be well-thought out, well-written and right on the money. I don't know if it's an issue of his being older than many here, or just being more sensible than others. Perhaps it's a fair share of both.

Maybe there should be an "Ask Benderten" thread?! ;)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
You really know how to make a guy feel good!
Thanks! :)

[quote author=drrionelli link=board=health;num=1069708634;start=0#9 date=12/15/03 at 16:15:01]

"...Maybe there  should be an "Ask Benderten" thread?!

[/quote]

Thanks, again.....but-----(politely, now) NO thanks.

There are far too many others around here who know just as much (if not more than I) and with plenty more experience!

And, THOSE are the ones I learn from. ;)