My penis size

Genebriel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi... I am new here... I have a problem, my penis size is only 6 inches in erection...

I want to have a bigger penis, I´m 20 years old... I can get a larger penis in my age??? Is the surgery a good opcion??? >Please help me I am desesperate :confused:

njack

Experimental Member
Media
I think that you will have no problem satisfying a woman! A six inch penis is a great size for many.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your size is just fine.
it's all in your mind.
be happy with you have and use it often and well.
play safe.
size really does not matter except to you.
and some others here.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you could try jelqing and stretching.

check it out at thundersplace.com.

Hi... I am new here... I have a problem, my penis size is only 6 inches in erection...

I want to have a bigger penis, I´m 20 years old... I can get a larger penis in my age??? Is the surgery a good opcion??? >Please help me I am desesperate :confused:

Spermy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Genebriel a 6" penis is a perfect size. There is a slight possibility that you mught grow aome more but don't get your hopes up. Surgery will only ruin what you have, stay away from it at all cost. Not only will you have a nasty looking scar but there's a very good chance that you will no longer be able to obtain an erection, ANY working erection is better than no erection at all.

Save your money, stop worring about your size, go get yourself some and be glad you have a working 6 incher.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You will be fine and if you are looking for more size try some exercises and see if anything develops from it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/29930-traitor-to-the-size-queens.html

Read this thread, and listen to a woman's point of view. The guy she is talking about is probably smaller than you!

Otherwise, if you still don't feel good about your size, consistently* do a PE routine like those explained in Thundersplace.org for several years and you can have a huge one!

*consistence is the best solution for growing your penis, if you grow 1" in a year that is a good result. (you might grow several inches, it depends on the person)

longone8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in my opinion, girth is more important than length. what do you measure around? gotta big head? these things will light the girls fire quicker than pokeing her cervix with a 10 inch cock man, all the buttons are close to the opening for a reason.

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Six inches is an average sized dick, I don't see why it is bugging you. I mean, this place really isn't the best place to be considering the size of some of the people here...it's not gonna make you feel any better.

mikey_1273

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well I don't think you should feel bad about having a 6 inch dick, thats what I have and it works well for me I have never been kicked out of because of it. I am mostly gay so there have been a few times its kept me out of the bed of a few size queens, but those shallow bitches can screw themselves what they think does not matter to me. for every one of them I have met I have and will meet many others that will be more than happy with what I have. I have been with a few men and women that are or have had bigger cocks than mine and they tell me I am very good. one of my first girlfriends dated a guy she said had to be 9 inches. Guess what I was that first to make her cum.

Agree with what others here have said 6 is average and alot of people will be happy with it, most of this is in your head. Howwever if you want to try to get bigger go to thunders place I did a few years ago. I wanted to be an ince longer and a little thicker. I may have been able to do it but I don't have the time or patience to do the routines so I'm sticking with what I have.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gen:

Understood man, size is very important to us..

As the others said you're above average on length. Long is impressive, but man, big is more impressive to me. If you've got good girth be proud. I believe more women are pleased if you've got the girth and a "pretty" dick any day. Of course I don't knock having the length..

I envy you long dong dudes.

~soldier

Genebriel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi friends, thanks to all for the good words. I feel very desesperate, a member said about jelking, i want to try with other kind of excersices because i am cut, and i dont want lost my circumsition, i read days ago that this kind of excersices restore the skin...

And thanks to all again!
Please Helpme!!!

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi friends, thanks to all for the good words. I feel very desesperate, a member said about jelking, i want to try with other kind of excersices because i am cut, and i dont want lost my circumsition, i read days ago that this kind of excersices restore the skin...

And thanks to all again!
Please Helpme!!!

Jelqing will not restore the foreskin.