My Penis

ali55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive a curved penis downwards, tell me guys if ive peyronies disease or not? coz im in tension coz when i got erected its in banana shape left downwards. is there any way that i can straighten my penis. i always wear underwear.
and the other thing what is precum? is it came due to lot of masturbation.check out photos and the thread bent penis. please help me guys

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you have peyronies either. But if you still have any worries go and ask your doctor.

My penis has always curved to the left. I do pe and when I do squeezes I kind of automatically try to stretch the 'shorter' side of my cock shaft. I do seem to have reduced the curve a bit, but I doubt it will ever go away completely and I'm quite happy with it anyway. I think your cock looks just fine too.

Precum is clear slippery fluid released from your cock during sexual excitement. Quite normal.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not a doctor, but you look pretty normal. Some guys curve up, some curve down.

A urologist can tell with a manual exam, he will feel your flaccid for any hard tissue. So if you are still concerned, see a urologist.