my penis

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi their im posting some pics of my penis plz tell me ppl that is my penis ok in size and in girth is it average or smaller than average i will b waiting for replies thanks

Attachments

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks ryan25yo brother for ur reply and u also have nice package

D

deleted159476

have u had any surgery on the dick ?

right under the head the skin and discoloration tell that there was some kind of surgery.

for me it does not look nice.

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for reply ppl well suck lover as i wear the penis enlarger so in beginning i had some problems wearing it it gave some scratch like skin came out it was damm painfull to wear this thing but as time passed i just tried different things that it dosent slip from my penis so now its fine and this discloration almost 1 year old so no problem now and yea plz tell me one thing that u dont like my penis size or coz of that discoloration u dont like it ? plz reply will b waiting thanks,and yeah before using my penis enlarger my penis got length of 4.8 inches when hard bone pressed now it gets 5.5 inch when erect bone pressed in 1 year of continuos using.

landd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello their ppl had 3 comments about my penis just want to know how other think as well just one line comment or what ever u want to say about it i have been using PE since 1 year so plz want to know about that as i did so much struggled for my gain in length so want to know do you ppl like it just comment that is my penis average or below average every ones comments r welcomed but honest opinion whther your men or women,waiting for ur comments ppl thanks again.