RATA1988

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keep on keepin' on.

And now I'm really interested in the scale. 4.5 stars with 11,443 reviews is crazy good.
I am surprised by so many positive reviews. indeed, for the price if the data is exact it is really worth the cost.any real test reviews of this scale?

ps: I would be you I would be suspicious especially if a Chinese brand.

Thenialrivera91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am an ex-obese. I have recently gained a few kilos (I am currently 64 kilos for 1m72) as a result of stress, sugar and gluten. what is your daily program?
I am surprised by so many positive reviews. indeed, for the price if the data is exact it is really worth the cost.any real test reviews of this scale?

ps: I would be you I would be suspicious especially if a Chinese brand.

Hello,

I haven't been that light since middle school! I don't want to fall below the 190-200 lbs range. I didn't do too much research on the scale. I'm not on any specific diet or exercise program. Learning as I go :relieved:

RATA1988

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,

I haven't been that light since middle school! I don't want to fall below the 190-200 lbs range. I didn't do too much research on the scale. I'm not on any specific diet or exercise program. Learning as I go :relieved:
one of the key is to prepare your food and not buy anything transformed/prepared ( no ready-made meals or refined food).

Reactions: Thenialrivera91

RATA1988

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,

I haven't been that light since middle school! I don't want to fall below the 190-200 lbs range.
We don't have the same morphology, or the same size. You're tall with long legs. your morphology is very good in my opinion. The thickness won't fit on you in my opinion.

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just saw your post.
Keep up the hard work and keep posting updates!
I'm 6'2 and currently 223-225 and several years ago was 240-250 and definitely had body image issues when I was in my 20s.
I got a job that kept me on my feet and cut our soda but still enjoy something sweet every now and then.
And if you're looking to drink more water, try it super cold, it almost tastes sweet.

Thenialrivera91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update:
I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago as I've been a bit overwhelmed at work. I'm working to break my habit of eating when I'm stressed out. A combination of stress eating, poor sleep cycle, and not working out has not been fun. So I'm a few steps back from my progress. I'm not going to beat myself up, but I know I can do better so that's what I'm going to do. I'm giving myself this weekend for some self care and then game on :D

October 5, 2019
Weight: 36.4 lbs
Skin: Eh
Mood: Disappointed but also encouraged
Screenshot_20191005-130647_RENPHO.jpg

D

deleted3962121

Update:
I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago as I've been a bit overwhelmed at work. I'm working to break my habit of eating when I'm stressed out. A combination of stress eating, poor sleep cycle, and not working out has not been fun. So I'm a few steps back from my progress. I'm not going to beat myself up, but I know I can do better so that's what I'm going to do. I'm giving myself this weekend for some self care and then game on :D

October 5, 2019
Weight: 36.4 lbs
Skin: Eh
Mood: Disappointed but also encouraged
View attachment 7629591

Hey - randomly found this thread. I’m an overweight black man too. I have similarly as you have and just in the last three months have made good strides. I believe in you and hope you’re doing well and have made a good turn since October.

Christopher_James

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This post is a public invitation for encouragement from anyone reading this. I grew up not liking my body a lot. From my weight, to my skin, to even my penis size when I was younger, I looked in the mirror with disgust. It wasn't a matter of comparing myself to others, just random self-hatred that I've learned over the years to combat. This summer I slipped into a brief depression, which brought on major weight gain. Then, with the help of my loved ones, I was steered on a path of self affirmation. I have worth, my life has value, and my body has amazing features that I am going to learn to embrace. Every body can be beautiful. That said, I'm embarking on a journey to shape my body into something I can truly be proud of. This mission isn't about my weight or how other people see me. It's about looking in the mirror one day and seeing, "You did this amazing thing," and being proud of myself. I ask for your encouragement because it is truly difficult for me to stick to the gym and, though I am in a good place rightnow, to continue on this positive path. From now, until I feel like it, I'll be posting regular updates on my body journey. Thank you for reading, and I hope I'll have your support along the way!

August 2, 2019
Weight: 235 lbs
Skin: Acceptable
Mood: jolly ;)
View attachment 5460291
I hope your journey ia still continuing to flourish.

Thenialrivera91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope your journey ia still continuing to flourish.
Thanks for your encouragement! In 2022 I made the choice to take on a personal trainer. I'm learning a lot and am finally seeing results. However, this is after the shut down brought on a lot of new challenges (and weight) that I am slowly working off. I was about 260 four months ago. I am now 245. Hoping to strengthen my core and chest areas, while building my stamina.

• Love
Reactions: Christopher_James

Christopher_James

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for your encouragement! In 2022 I made the choice to take on a personal trainer. I'm learning a lot and am finally seeing results. However, this is after the shut down brought on a lot of new challenges (and weight) that I am slowly working off. I was about 260 four months ago. I am now 245. Hoping to strengthen my core and chest areas, while building my stamina.
Keep going. You can do it and it is worth it!

• Love