My Petite GF

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
very nice girl dude! she is hot and she know it lol.

can she take your whole dick? have you turned her into a size queen? did she know about your dick before she got with you?

the people want to know!!(obviously only if you are comfortable talking about this stuff)

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two more ass pics

Very pretty, petite, tight body, small waist, curvy hips, flat stomach, and the roundest, highest butt in the world. The ass3 photo os one of the best ass photos I've ever seen. The arch of her butt is one of the wonders of the world.

What would I do to her? Everything, and I'd make her do everything to me. She's a living fuckdoll. Perfect. I'd pay money to see more photos of her. I'd drill her as hard and as long as possible everyday. I'd fuck her doggie-style and reverse cowgirl at least half the time becasue of how gorgeous that ass is. I'd have her give me a standup lapdance where she makes me come by grinding that perfect ass into my crotch while I feel thsoe breasts. I'd have her pose for me while I masturbated and then have her lick my cum off my stomach. She'd spend time everyday on her knees and all fours to use all the sexiness to make me come as many times as possible in a day.

Awesome woman. You're very fortunate.

Last edited:
D

deleted157868

very nice girl dude! she is hot and she know it lol.

can she take your whole dick? have you turned her into a size queen? did she know about your dick before she got with you?

the people want to know!!(obviously only if you are comfortable talking about this stuff)

She can almost take it all, and yes, she is a size queen now, haha

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
do you think she could handle 2 8.5 inch cocks in her at the same time? ass and pussy. you and I could tear that poor girl in half (in the best possible way).

D

deleted157868

do you think she could handle 2 8.5 inch cocks in her at the same time? ass and pussy. you and I could tear that poor girl in half (in the best possible way).

Haha, i don't think she could

D

deleted157868

Still lookingto fulfill my fantasy of her getting fucked infront of me. We are in NY, message if interested