My phallosan forte journey

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by FranklinCasper, Jul 19, 2018.

1. FranklinCasper

FranklinCasper New Member

Finally took the plunge and bought a Phallosan stretcher almost two months ago. I ended up scared because I couldn’t find any uncircumcised users of it. So today, I finally figured it out. I’m already on the large side (7.5 inches long, 5 inches girth) but I want to go bigger. I’m also noticing a curve so I want to fix that before it becomes full blown Peyrione’s. Along with that, I’m not as hard as I used too, so I will be working out to lose weight and gain some muscle so hopefully get my 18 year old penis lol. I’ll be focusing on losing my fatpad.I’m using the app that comes with the stretcher. In the coming weeks, I’ll be posting results as they come. For now, I’m looking to see if I’ll end up with a healthier penis.

HeXoD, Luso and Nexolaris like this.
  2. FranklinCasper

Day 3. I’m uncircumcised. Having trouble keeping it on today. I will try to get it on and keep it on for only 2 hours. I wasn’t having this issue for the first 2 days.

3. FranklinCasper

This was day 1. Put it on for an hour. Don’t have any pics from day 2 but I successfully kept it on for 2 hours.

Attached Files:

MattBrick and Nexolaris like this.
  4. FranklinCasper

Day 3 update: got it on for an hour. I’m going to downgrade to a smaller tip size tomorrow. Might be tight but I want a longer penis so I’m doing this as much as physically possible.

5. w3bb3r

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great work mate, interested in following your progress, would be good to know your age and starting size to follow your progress.

MattBrick likes this.
  6. FranklinCasper

Me again. I’ll keep it short. I’ve been having issues keeping it on for more than an hour. Anybody have tips to go above and beyond? I was told to get circumcised and most stretchers would work. Stretchers on an uncircumcised penis just dont work! Please. Help me change this mentality.

7. xWesx20

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does it slip off or what’s the exact problem? I’m hncut too and haven’t had the problem of keeping it on..

8. FranklinCasper

Can you pm me a pic or video and what size tip you use for it? Have you had any gains? And, lastly, do you retract a lot? My penis is 7.25 and 5 but I can retract to around 3. I’m worried I might have to get cut and also cut my ligament to get the gains I want. I’m just tired of my flaccid state at its smallest.

9. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

There is now a treatment for Peyronie's to soften the plaque that causes the curves. It's an injection given at the doc's office. I had the surgery to correct my curve and it cost me an inch and a half in length. It sucked...

10. FranklinCasper

Holy shitttt! Did you get that size back?!

11. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

No, I didn't. Urologist told me it was due to scar tissue (adhesions) from the surgery, told me to purchase a Joel Kaplan vacuum deviceand it would give me an additional 1/2" to 1". I'm back to the 6+" length and hoping it stretches a bit more. Girth at the surgery site will never enlarge the doc told.

12. dongalong

Gold Member

I've been using a Phallosan Forte and before that, a replica, on and off for a while. I agree, it's quite tricky to get a comfortable, reliable fit when you're uncut.
    I used the large attachment but needed the medium sleeve for it to stay in place, this made it tricky to fit and remove because the tighter sleeve is difficult to roll over the large bell ridge. It takes a lot of concentration and can be quite painful when it slips. When I get it fitted correctly it's very comfortable. I use talcum powder in the glans protector and on the outside to help lubricate everything.

Unfortunately, I have been forced to stop using the extender several times because I over tensioned the belt, resulting in small blisters or broken skin forming on my glans. A break of at least 2 weeks was required to fully heal. I didn't gain much wearing it because I needed to slowly build up to 8+ hours of wearing time after each injury.

I also do hydropumping which successfuly increased my girth.

Years back, I used to wear a normal extender and was able to remove the curve in my shaft after several months, I think the Phallosan will do the same if you can keep the longer side of your shaft next to your body more often than facing outwards.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice