My phallosan forte journey

FranklinCasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally took the plunge and bought a Phallosan stretcher almost two months ago. I ended up scared because I couldn’t find any uncircumcised users of it. So today, I finally figured it out. I’m already on the large side (7.5 inches long, 5 inches girth) but I want to go bigger. I’m also noticing a curve so I want to fix that before it becomes full blown Peyrione’s. Along with that, I’m not as hard as I used too, so I will be working out to lose weight and gain some muscle so hopefully get my 18 year old penis lol. I’ll be focusing on losing my fatpad.I’m using the app that comes with the stretcher. In the coming weeks, I’ll be posting results as they come. For now, I’m looking to see if I’ll end up with a healthier penis.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thnx!
Do you know in what time he did get those gains?

I’ve been fooling around with pe for a decade it seems, but when I got serious with traction, I gained about 1cm between 6mo and a year’s time. When I saw that I was more inspired. I think I’ve gotten almost another cm since. About .75” all together in 18 months? 2years? I dunno. No pics or documentation

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've been using a Phallosan Forte and before that, a replica, on and off for a while. I agree, it's quite tricky to get a comfortable, reliable fit when you're uncut.
I used the large attachment but needed the medium sleeve for it to stay in place, this made it tricky to fit and remove because the tighter sleeve is difficult to roll over the large bell ridge. It takes a lot of concentration and can be quite painful when it slips. When I get it fitted correctly it's very comfortable. I use talcum powder in the glans protector and on the outside to help lubricate everything.

Unfortunately, I have been forced to stop using the extender several times because I over tensioned the belt, resulting in small blisters or broken skin forming on my glans. A break of at least 2 weeks was required to fully heal. I didn't gain much wearing it because I needed to slowly build up to 8+ hours of wearing time after each injury.

I also do hydropumping which successfuly increased my girth.

Years back, I used to wear a normal extender and was able to remove the curve in my shaft after several months, I think the Phallosan will do the same if you can keep the longer side of your shaft next to your body more often than facing outwards.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hi buddy I just made the decision to buy a Phallosan Forte. Should be delivered in a few days. Any updates from you on your progress with it?
To be honest, I've been focusing on pumping, using the Phallosan Forte in conjunction was a bit too harsh on my glans.
I was thinking of giving it another go however, to see if I can get conditioned enough to use it properly. I'm uncut so my glans are rather delicate and susceptible to blisters.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

jokercock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine get 2 cm in lenght by using phallosan forte and he wants to be longer and longer :D but you can’t grow forever! So it works pretty good but i prefer to doing manual stretch or pumping :p

Reactions: Leobakker

FranklinCasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me again. I’ll keep it short. I’ve been having issues keeping it on for more than an hour. Anybody have tips to go above and beyond? I was told to get circumcised and most stretchers would work. Stretchers on an uncircumcised penis just dont work! Please. Help me change this mentality.

FranklinCasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you pm me a pic or video and what size tip you use for it? Have you had any gains? And, lastly, do you retract a lot? My penis is 7.25 and 5 but I can retract to around 3. I’m worried I might have to get cut and also cut my ligament to get the gains I want. I’m just tired of my flaccid state at its smallest.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Finally took the plunge and bought a Phallosan stretcher almost two months ago. I ended up scared because I couldn’t find any uncircumcised users of it. So today, I finally figured it out. I’m already on the large side (7.5 inches long, 5 inches girth) but I want to go bigger. I’m also noticing a curve so I want to fix that before it becomes full blown Peyrione’s. Along with that, I’m not as hard as I used too, so I will be working out to lose weight and gain some muscle so hopefully get my 18 year old penis lol. I’ll be focusing on losing my fatpad.I’m using the app that comes with the stretcher. In the coming weeks, I’ll be posting results as they come. For now, I’m looking to see if I’ll end up with a healthier penis.

There is now a treatment for Peyronie's to soften the plaque that causes the curves. It's an injection given at the doc's office. I had the surgery to correct my curve and it cost me an inch and a half in length. It sucked...

FranklinCasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is now a treatment for Peyronie's to soften the plaque that causes the curves. It's an injection given at the doc's office. I had the surgery to correct my curve and it cost me an inch and a half in length. It sucked...
Holy shitttt! Did you get that size back?!

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I didn't. Urologist told me it was due to scar tissue (adhesions) from the surgery, told me to purchase a Joel Kaplan vacuum deviceand it would give me an additional 1/2" to 1". I'm back to the 6+" length and hoping it stretches a bit more. Girth at the surgery site will never enlarge the doc told.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been using a Phallosan Forte and before that, a replica, on and off for a while. I agree, it's quite tricky to get a comfortable, reliable fit when you're uncut.
I used the large attachment but needed the medium sleeve for it to stay in place, this made it tricky to fit and remove because the tighter sleeve is difficult to roll over the large bell ridge. It takes a lot of concentration and can be quite painful when it slips. When I get it fitted correctly it's very comfortable. I use talcum powder in the glans protector and on the outside to help lubricate everything.

Unfortunately, I have been forced to stop using the extender several times because I over tensioned the belt, resulting in small blisters or broken skin forming on my glans. A break of at least 2 weeks was required to fully heal. I didn't gain much wearing it because I needed to slowly build up to 8+ hours of wearing time after each injury.

I also do hydropumping which successfuly increased my girth.

Years back, I used to wear a normal extender and was able to remove the curve in my shaft after several months, I think the Phallosan will do the same if you can keep the longer side of your shaft next to your body more often than facing outwards.
Hi buddy I just made the decision to buy a Phallosan Forte. Should be delivered in a few days. Any updates from you on your progress with it?

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be honest, I've been focusing on pumping, using the Phallosan Forte in conjunction was a bit too harsh on my glans.
I was thinking of giving it another go however, to see if I can get conditioned enough to use it properly. I'm uncut so my glans are rather delicate and susceptible to blisters.
Ok thanks mate, i appreciate you taking the time to reply. I’m following this thread so i’d Love to hear from you about your journey