My phone sent my cock pics to my mom. FML

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh dear never mind matey
just re-assure her MANY folk have this healthy habit, of sharing .ha
especially on this site you frequent, offer fr her to view lpsg..?
may scare, but enlighten her up .. a little ha
cheers
enz

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell her a drunk friend did it---that is semi-believable.:tongue: You know how drunk guys do the craaaaazist things..:biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would if she didn't recognize the backgrounds. lol

This makes me glad that all my naughty pictures have white doors or hotel linens as backdrops. Sorry this happened to you.

Earlier tonight, I discovered that a phone carelessly left on a chair was sat on by one of my pets who called my grandmother. The call timer says the call lasted nearly three hours. In all that time we watched a terrible horror movie, made out, dry humped, talked about family stuff, including my frustration with my grandmother, and deliberately made the dog bark and run in circles. We also trapped and baby-talked to the cat. We may also have talked about getting drunk and smoking pot during that time. I have no idea if she picked up her receiver in any of that time, or if any of that is recorded on her answering machine.

Oh well.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off, sorry:frown: second..sorr I couln't hold tht face for beyond 2 seconds before this happend:lmao: I wouldn't bring it up. If she hasn't and there is no weird vibe (is there?) then don't worry:smile:

This makes me glad that all my naughty pictures have white doors or hotel linens as backdrops. Sorry this happened to you.

Earlier tonight, I discovered that a phone carelessly left on a chair was sat on by one of my pets who called my grandmother. The call timer says the call lasted nearly three hours. In all that time we watched a terrible horror movie, made out, dry humped, talked about family stuff, including my frustration with my grandmother, and deliberately made the dog bark and run in circles. We also trapped and baby-talked to the cat. We may also have talked about getting drunk and smoking pot during that time. I have no idea if she picked up her receiver in any of that time, or if any of that is recorded on her answering machine.

Oh well.
:lmao:...again!!! i'm sorry, that's terrible..i'm a terrible friend...:lmao:
Send her a follow up text
"hi mom, did you see the pics I sent you? Just realized I forgot to put a note. But was just wondering, do I look like dad?"
LOL!:biglaugh: and Ewwwww... but then hey! You could start oneof those threads regarding "how i compare to Dad" lol (ewww)
yes but when he was in diapers his cock was small and full off pee
i think the pics would be hard and full of cum
mom might notice the diff
That she might..that she might...:lmao:

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry to make light of your awkward situation, but ... this has to be one of the funnier things that I've read.

You want to know how I would deal with it? I would call her and say, "Hey, mom, listen. You got a message from me with pictures. It was an accident, and I'm sorry. And could we never speak about this again?"

Recently, I was at work, talking with a female colleague who was showing me some things from her past. My wife called, and my phone answered. Unknown to me, she listened in on about five minutes of the conversation. Luckily, by that time, we were discussing investing.

I didn't want to have to explain the earlier conversation. So, yeah, if you live long enough, you always end up in some awkward situation.

I have some real embarrassing ones that I'll never discuss.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, no response. That's the worst part.
That`s actually great!!!
She has decided to ignore it! That`s the way I would like it to be!
I just hope that she doesn`t use it when she is pissed with you.
Luckily for me, it has never happened to me, but that`s something my mom would use to "attack" me the first time I would confront her.
She still thinks I have shame, poor woman...she knows nothing! :biggrin1:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I called HTC yesterday, and they apologized to me. I told the representative that it was okay to laugh, and she did. She was really sweet- I adored her. She told me that this was something that was common, but she couldn't tell me how to stop it. Apparently, a lot of people have had the same issue. The only thing that I can say is that from now on, I will definitely be more careful, and I pass on the warning. Take Care, Everyone!