Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This lets her know how the diaper changes turned out. No, seriously, I had all of today's electronic gizmos (until I want to do something with them, that is). Was it a face pic? No chance of righteous indignation about these cruelly maligning and misrepresentative electronic devices?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, well, well. The next time you two are alone, and she's in an evil mood, look out for the embarrassing comments. They will come.
One time, my uptight white woman mom told me that my dad was a big disappointment in bed. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I didn't need to know that. I could have guessed that already. He was a big disappointment as a human being.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL One day I forgot to lock the keypad on my phone and tossed it in my pocket and the last person I had dialed to was my buddy that i had talked to a while earlier. So my phone rings and it is my buddy who sais said "Dude why in the hell do you keel calling me and hanging up?" I said "I didn't call you." He said "Oh yes you did and I could hear your voice talking to someone and tou never said anything to me so I hung up. Then you called me again and sdidn't say anything so I hung up again and called you." Apparently something in my pocket was pressing the redial button.

Another time my cell phone was in my pocket and it dialed my mom. Fortunately I was at my grandmother's and mom heard me talking to my grandmother hung up, and then called my grandmother's landline and to see what was going on. We got a big laugh.

It would have been really akward if I had been getting it on with a dude when that happend and mom who doesn't know I am gay heard a whole gay sex session. LOL

Last edited:

ReallySmall

Experimental Member
Media
What the hell are you talking about?

Exactly what I just said - this didn't happen.

Phones don't do this except in kerazy stories people make up. Oh yes, and it went to your Mum. Siigh, of course it did petal.

Complete and utter bullshit. It didn't happen.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Exactly what I just said - this didn't happen.

Phones don't do this except in kerazy stories people make up. Oh yes, and it went to your Mum. Siigh, of course it did petal.

Complete and utter bullshit. It didn't happen.

Dude, fuck you, okay? You don't know me, and I have no reason to lie. As I said, I tried to send them to a friend, they went to my mom, end of story! You don't believe me? That's fine, fuck off.

Fucking Douche...

MysteryMahn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is possible, there has been times I have tried sending texts, and when I go to select the contact to send it to the phone has spazzed out and automatically picked someone. Although these texts have never been of a sexual subject, I can believe the OP had a similar problem while sharing his pics...

Funny but tragic story, let us know if she ever mentions it!

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This reminds me of the story about the guy who just got an iPhone and started taking pics of his dick. He shot a bunch of other pics as well. Sent one to his grandmother saying, "this is what I look like now in my Sophomore year".. except it was a pic of his dick. :p

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, that's gotta suck. Sorry, but I gotta admit, I had a good chuckle over this.

Hope she just continues to ignore it!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I admit it's worse than going to lunch today and while my iphone was sitting on the table it "magically" opened up to my web browser and guess what page opened up..yes LPSG folks..fucking fantastic. It always opens the last page you were on. (I was reading a private message, not browsing dick this morning!) But YES..my phone does CRAZY shit! I'll pick it up sometimes and it'll be dialing one of my friends randomly. If you think "smart phones" arent dumb than you probably don't have one.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm Sorry....choking.....snickering.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....I can't help it bud. Ring...ummm mom will you please clear any msg's you got from me and DON'T OPEN THEM!!!!!:eek: