Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My buddy is a bartender, and one night after closing he found a phone in the men's room with a cock pic on it. So he sent the pic to everyone on the guys contact list.

That was really badly stupidly hilarious ....LOL that was funny... sorry couldn't help it...... LMAO

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The modern technology comes with all kinds of problems and each new phone and computer has loads of new problems. Never place a personal pic. anywhere in the phone. Even if the person isn't on a contact/address list, if you call them from the phone, later on a pic. can mysteriously get sent over.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always looked on it as a most unfortunate incident
never considered it humorous in anyway
I take solace that Mum is of sensible mature standing and perhaps just brushed it aside with a nod/slight smile and felt
'its the way of the world' .. currently
enz

only felt obliged to comment again as thread has become active again?

MJ_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I literally laughed out loud, on the flip side it's something she has seen before hence being your mom lol but the embarrassment and shock is feasible.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exactly what I just said - this didn't happen.

Phones don't do this except in kerazy stories people make up. Oh yes, and it went to your Mum. Siigh, of course it did petal.

Complete and utter bullshit. It didn't happen.
Let's just say I have internet disabled for my account. accidental texting while one or two of my phone models were in pocket. Yes, they come UNLOCKED on their own, and just in pocket, stuff gets pushed. Even while locked, my phone has a 911 option. THAT got set off a few times.
You call tech support for the phones, they will say it can't happen... but, guess what... I deal with tech. I say it probably did. With the new ":smart phones" and their autocomplete... well, nothing more stupid than a smart phone. (Oh, I may pick on Dante, saying it's user error... (could be, but.. meh) just cause I can, and it was funny (thank god it wasn't me). Mean to do, but, I THINK he knows I was joking).

Last edited:

D_ Jack_Soffalotte

Account Disabled
Media
I lost my phone in a bar several months back, and it had some penis pictures on it. I had a whole fantasy of it being picked up and returned to me by a hot girl, but sadly I never got it back. :(

I was also a little worried that someone would do what bigfuckinpenis' friend did...

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hahaha, I was on a trip with some people from VTDC in PA, and I lent a girl my phone, completely spacing the pics I had on it of my 6-inches with soda-can.NOS comparissons, it was quickly given back to me with a bemused look and being told that I should "be proud" of it. Lol XD

If my mom new/saw what I have on here she would be pretty ticked... I kinda cant wait to live on my own/with a GF...

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reminds me of a cartoon I saw a while back:
this guy in a bathhouse cubicle is turning on the overhead
light, both guys are looking to see who the other is,
and the caption reads 'Ted meets his father-in-law at the baths.'