My Photo 2

captainstupid: not bad, about my size a little thicker.
not to be rude i just thought it would be bigger

Vincentr1: Thanks for the feedback guys! However, could get little feedback from the ladies? Or maybe I already have? :eek:

captainstupid: onehunggun how big is yours i cant get a good read, nice and think and veiny though

OneHungGun: Hey Cap'n - I'm not as nearly as big as some of these monster cocks around here but I'm roughly 9x6 with a nice stiffy - and I like my veins! ;-)

hungstud: Vincent

impressive pic, you must work out alot. you look very lean and muscular. Skin tone is amazing.

your cock size isnt shown well in that pic because your nutsack is so tight. was it cold dude?

take the pic after a hot shower, let those nuts hang and i'll guarantee you'll hit the top 10 with that bod and cock combo.

just str8 acting gay jock sayin it how it is ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sure enjoy the different views of your big dick, pippi. You've gotta Schlong to be proud of and show. Why not tell us 'bout some things you do with it? Several activities I could do with it come to mind! ::)

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you're the owner of a fucking impressive tool, canadian. Looks like a three-hander to me! Wow, now mine is asking me for attention! Let me go see what I can do for him. ::)

Luke