Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I HAD to make a thread about this.
I've been called a fake, liar, and freud by a LOT of people on LPSG.org.
I finally decided to post a photo verification in my gallery.
I aslo submitted it on the board.

I'm sure some people will still continue to send me nasty messages, talk behind my back.. but that's fine with me baby.

Like Katt Williams said,
"Ladies if you got fourteen women hating on you, you need to figure out how the fuck to get to sixteen before the summa' get here."

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you were probably called a fake because uyr other pics have your username written over the top in paintshop or similar program, which anyone can do to any pic.. think about it

anyway cute pic, but why do girls always press their lips out like that lately? ive noticed this is like the new girl pose? lol

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well said Notthe 7!!!

I can assure you that I never thought you were a liar! Weird that people could think such things!

You're good looking and some people immediatly think that good looking is the same as fake.

Cheers

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pieter, you're so fucking cute.. where have you been hiding on LPSG!?

Thanks so much for the support and kind words love.

Yeah, uncut I HAD to put this shitty little tags on my photos. They were stolen and posted all over a few sites. None the less the poute has been my trade mark since i was three and continue to do it, i will :D

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
bitch!!! i am sooooooooooo jealous of your super long eyelashes!!!!!! asians only have short tiny little eyelashes that are barely visible, even with clumps and clumps of mascara! you're so lucky. i hate you :tongue:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw Stacy, THANKS! It's one of the few things I'm really confident about. I love my eyelashes.. but hey you've got huge breasts and i've got.. well nothing at all. We all have our things lover!

Mad. R. You sexy lil' vixen, appreciate you and your kind words.

Notthe7fan.... always my favorite ;)

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you were probably called a fake because uyr other pics have your username written over the top in paintshop or similar program, which anyone can do to any pic.. think about it

anyway cute pic, but why do girls always press their lips out like that lately? ive noticed this is like the new girl pose? lol

The pouty lips look is one of the looks that slays me, if slaying were a good thing. :tongue: If only I could make it look so good. :rolleyes:

Congrats on not being fake Notthe7. :tongue: