my photos

Ineligible: I don't know any Icelandic, but in some Germanic languages adjectives and adverbs are identical in form, so the distinction would not be a very familiar one.

catcher: Hey that is one nice piece!! ;D Nice to see u showing it off....how come more guys don't post their equipment on here?

hung: Chat and Photo Posting - The link on this site has many albums from LPSG members. You may view mine under Normalrod and Normalrod II.

Take the time to check them out.

Rate the Stud is also an interesting site to visit.

stephaneparis: just say one word... waowww!!!

be in Paris France anytime...
just call me
I can make a plaster cast of your dick!

Joyeuses fètes

stephaneparis

have some pics for you if you want

v--v: yes, i wouldnt mind a plaster cast ;)

but people, rate me please! almost in the top 10 with the third pic!

AUncut10in: Don't get too hung up on your rating. I think they are completely unreliable. So many guys voting have other agendas than just rating a nice cock. Clearly you got a piece of meat any guy would be proud to own. I posted mine cause I wanted to read the comments.

http://ratemyschlong.com/vote.php?itemid=18065

You got a great cock, hope you enjoy it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the invite, auncut10in -- U've got such an outstanding (literally) schlong. Anybody who can look at that without drooling has dried up! Whata dick!

Luke :'(

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't be modest, dartmouth, U're big boy in anybody's book. The third one listed shows your length to advantage, while the first and fourth show your thickness. Both are extremely masculine and something to behold -- and should I add "hold"? Oh, yeah! ::)

Luke

Hairyguy_28: thanks for the compliments roy :) and I've been rude....

v, even though you're straight I hope you won't mind me saying you have a fantastic looking rod :) and auncut10.... any news on whether or not you're heading to your photo shoot? I'd get a membership at that website for that =)

Hairyguy

gigantikok: [quote author=v--v link=board=meetgreet;num=1071798754;start=0#10 date=12/23/03 at 22:05:17]

close- actually a tad over 9 and 7" around :)

was hoping for a higer rating for some of the ones above me are definitely not the same size
[/quote]
If that is really your size, then I am Queen Elizabeth.  I look much thicker then you, and I am a LEGIT 6.5.  I would guess you're somewhere closer to 5.5, 6 around at most.